Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
Think we can do it again? doubt it. they did give us that star wars pack, didn't they? :LOL: So glad I never bought it.
You don't need to buy any of it. That's the whole point of here! That's not to say that if they give me a great content pack that I wouldn't pay for it on principle. No, I wouldn't pay for it because of what EA did to Bullfrog on principle. If another company came along and created something similar, I would indeed pay for it!

But modding this pile of shit isn't any easier for refusing to install the packs. Better to pirate it and only worry about the 3rd party stuff. Obviously steal that too though. It's crime all the way down really. But we steal that for ease, not because of principle.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Because you can’t file on behalf of Disney. You have to be a legal/authorized representative of the company whose works are being infringed upon. The only person who can take down a
Mod update as of today I'm working on releasing something either tonight or tomorrow. Mostly the world edit stuff and an update to the hospital mod. If either of these interest you, give feedback and/or testing you can hit me up at discord for help\download & how to use it since I have little modivation in writing an in depth tutorial. Arnie's World edit for instance doesn't have one only a video so yeah that I might do that at some point but for now in it's raw state I need crafty beta testers willing to help me out here/feedback and give this fucking thing a whirl...

Downloads

Support

Or if you just need to reach me

I will not upload to modthesims under any circimstances so don't ask
All my time will be spent on this and this alone for the next month so everything else will take a back seat.
Thanks for reading!
This seems great midge! You’re so talented and so creative

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
Guys i need help!!!What exlly mean 3 post?I have 50gb rare and 1st class cc- and i wish give ppl all what they want!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes