Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krtox

Nov 6, 2020
can anyone please share an mg24 (mountainguy24/simsmoderntechnology) folder and an abandonedsims folder? i've been looking for their stuff all over the internet and can't find any, i checked in a lot of places and all i could find was an abandonedsims folder with 4 archives on ts4 cementery :( ty in advance

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
What bothers me a bit about the content is that there aren't enough things for men. 10,000 clothes and 1,000 new lips, eyelid chains and hair every day. It's hard to find something when every writable creator only works for women ... :rolleyes:
Worse still to find normal clothes. Taking all the mens clothes and without reusing a singe piece you could make 20 celebrities, 300 hipsters, and one normally dressed dude. Badly dressed? Scruffy? I think I've only ever collected two complete outfits like that and it is my main focus.

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
Guys Guys - im loockig very shining glittered wet glazied skin-I have 10 gb skins and my insaide voice tell me MORE SHINNIG!!Have TIThem Baddie -India- but i want more wet!!Maybe some1 have some idea or skin my dream >^.^<
Yes, I find the shiny much better too :p. I want to do it myself. Must be the spectacul. mask that is loaded in addition to the texture.
Does anyone know whether the shiny should be more lighter or darker ? there is also such a red part ... :unsure:

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
yes, there should be a mod that can increase the gloss of the skin, if necessary :)

now I am thinking about how to make the skin texture, a suitable spectacular texture ...
Find tutorials ...:whistle:

Last edited:

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
can anyone please share an mg24 (mountainguy24/simsmoderntechnology) folder and an abandonedsims folder? i've been looking for their stuff all over the internet and can't find any, i checked in a lot of places and all i could find was an abandonedsims folder with 4 archives on ts4 cementery :( ty in advance

I think that's modern, right?--his cc's are Patreon now

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "krtox, post: 4893121, member: 3030046"]
кто-нибудь может поделиться папкой mg24 (mountainguy24 / simsmoderntechnology) и папкой заброшенной sims? Я искал их вещи по всему Интернету и не могу найти ни одного, я проверил много мест и все, что я смог найти, это заброшенная папка Sims с 4 архивами на ts4 cementery :( ty заранее
[/ QUOTE]
Кладбище cc
Cheak also

D

Deleted member 3182728

Thank you so much for sharing ccs I cant believe it I downloaded over 20G CCS from f95zone. unfortunately my computer doesnt have enough space because I installed both sims 2 and sims 4 plus their ccs and mods lol what should I do now xD I'm addicted to cc shopping but I dont have enough space xD

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
This is me shit posting, but honestly... extroverts need to get the hell off the executive boards that lead the funding for these games. I’m tired of multiplayer being forced on every platform. You think I want to deal with actual people when I’m playing THE SIMS??? :ROFLMAO:
TS4 it's a single player game :)
EA doesn't build an open world like in sims 3. Then there will be no multiplayer either, then everyone would have to have the same mods installed. As it is now it would not work, or it would be a game like 100 other multiplayer games ...:(

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Маттиас, сообщение: 4893602, участник: 3229397"]
Да, я тоже считаю, что сияние намного лучше :п. Я сам хочу это сделать. Должно быть зрелище. маска, которая загружается в дополнение к текстуре.
Кто-нибудь знает, должен ли блестящий быть светлее или темнее? есть еще такая красная часть ...: unsure:
[/ QUOTE]
я think you need use sometthing like Obscurus-she use mirror card shadow for highlithers.maybe its like highligher for all body like Alainarina(1 pic) or Smsims (2)highliters

Reactions: vaguinhoguardian
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes