Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Whats SWRE? And before anyone gets snooty, yes I did Google it but the only thing that comes up is talking about energy plant in Houston. I reckon that’s not what’s applying here!
It’s Simple Windows Runtime Editor - you can use it to alter the output resolution of your monitor temporarily to take massssive screens. No more stuck at laptop resolutions.

Feb 27, 2020
Just so you know the support forum I built is not only a relief for THIS post and the "off-topic" stuff going on but also more or less a gateway as well for paywalled CC but I have that shit hidden for a reason & it's not going to host anything. What I wanted to do originally & have been thinking about this for quite some time is a place for ALL the CC contributers inc servers (YIFF, PMBD) to meet when something gets deleted & share with already approved members, updates, new locations, links, etc so there's that and yes I'm trying to encourage you guys to head on over there and support my ass cause yall love me and shit lmao. Show your local midget some love ya bastards! It's safe because it's hosted on proboards. They have been around for a very long time BUT they have a few dumb rules like no nudity and thats only if it's hosted on the server (attachments) and in the open. SO I will have a private NSFW section for discussion and posting sims 4 later on if there is some action up in that motherfucker! Hit me up foos

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Just so you know the support forum I built is not only a relief for THIS post and the "off-topic" stuff going on but also more or less a gateway as well for paywalled CC but I have that shit hidden for a reason & it's not going to host anything. What I wanted to do originally & have been thinking about this for quite some time is a place for ALL the CC contributers inc servers (YIFF, PMBD) to meet when something gets deleted & share with already approved members, updates, new locations, links, etc so there's that and yes I'm trying to encourage you guys to head on over there and support my ass cause yall love me and shit lmao. Show your local midget some love ya bastards! It's safe because it's hosted on proboards. They have been around for a very long time BUT they have a few dumb rules like no nudity and thats only if it's hosted on the server (attachments) and in the open. SO I will have a private NSFW section for discussion and posting sims 4 later on if there is some action up in that motherfucker! Hit me up foos
I’ll come through and support and pack a cpl of bowls of weedies

Nov 15, 2020
Guys!!! Since Mega folder is temporary down, anyone could upload the new SrSly mod, "EAT FISH MOD", pretty please? I really need it for my merms!!! If any kind soul has it...

1610292491211.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes