Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
Hi all! I invite to try safe private group in Telegram to talk and share ts4 content instead of ds. Dm me to invite.

Reactions: mazri

Spicyegg

Dec 17, 2018
check the mighty ginkgo on youtube they have tutorials on exporting meshes from secondlife. i dont think there are any tutorials for sl to sims 4. if you know how to use blender and sims4studio edit the meshes you exported to fit the sims character unless its an object then it wont need much editing
Thank you

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Casty38, post: 4891271, member: 3193445"]
Привет всем! Я предлагаю попробовать безопасную приватную группу в Telegram, чтобы поговорить и поделиться контентом ts4 вместо ds. Дм меня пригласить.
[/ QUOTE]

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
Uhm, no. You work up your account first before asking for an invite for a server that is closed to invites. After all, it would defeat the entire point if JokeyStranger handed out invites like candy to new users such as yourself. But hey, it's not me managing it, so maybe you'll get lucky.
[/CITAR]

exact! I'm making sure that I add people I trust, so I'm looking at the profiles, and the whole journey on this site, new people, can be a risk!

qukox

Oct 10, 2019
I have uploaded the Felixandre Fixed WIndows, Doors and Arches from the sets Georgian, Trianon and Schwerin to dmca.gripe as to have a backup, watch Felixandre download the fixed files and charge his supporters again!:ROFLMAO:.
Hey! i just tried to dl these but the link seems to no longer be working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes