Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Guys Guys - im loockig very shining glittered wet glazied skin-I have 10 gb skins and my insaide voice tell me MORE SHINNIG!!Have TIThem Baddie -India- but i want more wet!!Maybe some1 have some idea or skin my dream >^.^<
Could you share the skin that you do have? That TIThem Baddie or whatever it's called.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
What bothers me a bit about the content is that there aren't enough things for men. 10,000 clothes and 1,000 new lips, eyelid chains and hair every day. It's hard to find something when every writable creator only works for women ... :rolleyes:
funny you say that, I was just thinking the other day that now I know why women need 100s of pairs of shoes and countless wardrobe space. Thanks Sims for teaching me a life lesson I didnt know that I needed lol

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "knightgames28, сообщение: 4894125, участник: 3183165"]
Можете ли вы поделиться ссылкой и сказать мне, если вы не можете сказать мне имя моддела, который вы публикуете раньше, и где ее скачать
[/ QUOTE]
GUYS CAN YOU READ MESSAGE PLS(Im loocking too this skin and ask to share some1

Mochi655

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone have the latest new recipes from Oni28?

And the . :)

Reactions: digitobaf

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "knightgames28, сообщение: 4894125, участник: 3183165"]
Можете ли вы поделиться ссылкой и сказать мне, если вы не можете сказать мне имя моддела, который вы публикуете раньше, и где ее скачать
[/ QUOTE]
GUYS CAN YOU READ MESSAGE PLS(Im loocking too this skin and ask to share some1
not sure if you're asking someone to translate the msg for you - if so - it's
Can you share the link and tell me if you can't tell me the name of the mod you are posting before and where to download it

Sorry would love to know what skin that is as well. If I come across it, ill certainly let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes