Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adizahk97

Jul 20, 2020
Do not engage with them. Do not quote them. Do not reply to them. Ignore them. If they won't read the thread, do not validate their laziness.
i think that's a bit harsh, i've been scrolling for ages trying to figure out what happened to the megafolder but there's soo many other conversations happening in the midst of that which makes it hard to find what you're looking for in the forum and some of us are new to here so sorry if we ask questions that may seem obvious to you.

D

Deleted member 3137218

it sure is thank you now i need to know one thing if i want to use sims 4 studio and photoshop how to make 3d enable so it will recognize export file from sims studio ?
photoshop doesn't recognize .blend files. you need blender. specifically, 2.7x

if you want to use photoshop to edit 3d objects, you need to have cc or cs6 extended and use obj or fbx files. you can open your blend file and export as obj or fbx.

Feb 27, 2020
Also the search, none of the links are in order by date just randomly thrown out there. takes a good hour to weed thru to collect all the links to make a list of em lol. SOO that is probably a huge reason why so many end up flooding the forum with requests.
You have to actually click Advanced then sort by date to have any hope of finding anything, most do not inc me until recently. Should be by default sort by date but thats my opinion haha
https://f95zone.to/search/

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "funnydead, post: 4894079, member: 2065271"]
Просто чтобы вы знали, что созданный мной форум поддержки - это не только облегчение для ЭТОЙ публикации и происходящих "не по теме" вещей, но также более или менее шлюз для платных CC, но у меня это дерьмо скрыто по какой-то причине, и это не собираюсь ничего размещать. То, что я хотел сделать изначально и думал об этом довольно долгое время, - это место для ВСЕХ серверов CC contributers inc (YIFF, PMBD), где можно встретиться, когда что-то будет удалено и поделиться с уже утвержденными участниками, обновлениями, новыми местоположениями, ссылками и так далее, и да, я пытаюсь воодушевить вас, ребята, отправиться туда и поддержать мою задницу, потому что вы любите меня и черт побери. Покажи своему местному карлику немного любви, ублюдки! Это безопасно, потому что оно размещено на бордах. Они существуют уже очень давно, НО у них есть несколько глупых правил, таких как запрет на наготу, и то только в том случае, если он размещен на сервере (вложения) и под открытым небом. Итак, у меня будет личный раздел NSFW для обсуждения и публикации sims 4 позже, если в этом ублюдке будут какие-то действия! Ударь меня фус

[/ QUOTE]
Pls accept me for NSFW(joke)

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Random question for you midget lover laughingdead. I'm using that cocktail of mods you suggested to tackle simulation lag in the game and they've been working like a dream for months now. I'm curious if you're using mccc to make sim days longer and if you are, do you have any issues with those mods? I know at least one of the simlag mods isn't compatible if mc command center is being used for that and I want to to lengthen sim days but not if it'll mess w/ my simlag solutions.

Reactions: xxXXxxxn
Oct 26, 2018
Why does it say 2.7 mb? Is it just tray files?
There are 9 separated builds, if you were familiar with Felixandre´s builds, you would know they aren't simple, which adds up to 2,781 kbs, which in turn when converted adds to 2.7MB; as always you are under no obligation to download files posted here.

Feb 27, 2020
Random question for you midget lover laughingdead. I'm using that cocktail of mods you suggested to tackle simulation lag in the game and they've been working like a dream for months now. I'm curious if you're using mccc to make sim days longer and if you are, do you have any issues with those mods? I know at least one of the simlag mods isn't compatible if mc command center is being used for that and I want to to lengthen sim days but not if it'll mess w/ my simlag solutions.
Haha midget lover that means anyone I call a midget I love right? Ya midget! Anyways I got my shit set at 250 ten times slower and have no real issues. However I do notice interactions que up faster and build up faster since the Snowy update but I'm working on a fix for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes