Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3139786

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, сообщение: 4898391, участник: 3139786"]
у кого-нибудь есть эти волосы второй жизни для симс 4? View attachment 980727 преобразование, если да, пожалуйста, ссылку
[/ QUOTE]
Тhey looks like hair SonyaSims- just little recolors
1610335025699.png
I don't think it is.. it's deffo a s l hair

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3139786

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, сообщение: 4898391, участник: 3139786"]
у кого-нибудь есть эти волосы второй жизни для симс 4? View attachment 980727 преобразование, если да, пожалуйста, ссылку
[/ QUOTE]
Тhey looks like hair SonyaSims- just little recolors
But can you link me that hair please

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I was looking at PMBD and I found it interesting. It is something that actually can make a difference and fight against this gacha epidemic that is taking gaming by assault, after all, mods used to be free. I'm not against creator making a deadline, asking for donations to help him meet it if he is indeed a professional, and has an spreadshit of his workhours, productivity, etc...

Now people making a tumblr and asking money for things that are already done and are not even up to professional standards, while trying to take down platforms and other people through DMCA, that is worthwhile of all the angery you can muster on the internet, and that can be a lot.

I think PMBD could accomplish something that mod folders like MEGA and Mediafire would never be able to. Instead of giving money to patreon donors, split half and give it to PMDB, they are doing more for you than anyone would ever do. Props to these guys, real human beings and heal heroes.

bsart1001

Nov 16, 2018
Random question for you midget lover laughingdead. I'm using that cocktail of mods you suggested to tackle simulation lag in the game and they've been working like a dream for months now. I'm curious if you're using mccc to make sim days longer and if you are, do you have any issues with those mods? I know at least one of the simlag mods isn't compatible if mc command center is being used for that and I want to to lengthen sim days but not if it'll mess w/ my simlag solutions.
Do you mind sharing wha tthat cocktail is?

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898467, member: 3139786"]
Но можете ли вы связать мне эти волосы, пожалуйста
[/ QUOTE]
Enjoy

Reactions: Herr
D

Deleted member 3139786

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898467, member: 3139786"]
Но можете ли вы связать мне эти волосы, пожалуйста
[/ QUOTE]
Enjoy
thankyou so much

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Do you mind sharing wha tthat cocktail is?
Probably this could include Srslysims simulation lag fix and Turbodrivers Simulation Unclogger. They can both help with simulation lag...
&

coolspear also made a simulation lag fixer, but he stopped making mods and the mod is out of date and probably doesn't even work now... can't really say for sure though since I stopped using it after he stopped updating it.

Nov 15, 2020
I was looking at PMBD and I found it interesting. It is something that actually can make a difference and fight against this gacha epidemic that is taking gaming by assault, after all, mods used to be free. I'm not against creator making a deadline, asking for donations to help him meet it if he is indeed a professional, and has an spreadshit of his workhours, productivity, etc...

Now people making a tumblr and asking money for things that are already done and are not even up to professional standards, while trying to take down platforms and other people through DMCA, that is worthwhile of all the angery you can muster on the internet, and that can be a lot.

I think PMBD could accomplish something that mod folders like MEGA and Mediafire would never be able to. Instead of giving money to patreon donors, split half and give it to PMDB, they are doing more for you than anyone would ever do. Props to these guys, real human beings and heal heroes.
PMBD is abandoned... The staff - those who're left - said that themselves. Most of the staff members that uploaded the content and knew the coding for that - specially the booty - unfortunatelly died due to covid. That's said in the PMBD forum. They do deserved all support, but there ain't reason to do so, because they're not uploading nor keeping their work no more... Since June/July of last year, 2020, there haven't been no communication, nor announcement, nor upload of anything new but this statement that PMBD group is over. That's why our group, THE ROGUE STORM GROUP, is trying to keep their legacy. But we DO NOT and WILL NEVER accept nor ask for monetary donations AT ALL. We do intend to publish a list of wanted creators that ppl can subscribe/pledge to, to help us, by donating their content to us. But this is the only option of "donation" we'll accept. Never money. Not even ask for money to help us to subscribe/pledge to anyone.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898637, member: 3139786"]
Ой, если есть еще какие-нибудь конверсии
[/ QUOTE]Give me link pls- where you get fhoto,very interesing and smells like another big shit lie!And i hope you understand - conversions from SL never be same in TS4

D

Deleted member 3139786

does anyone have these stuff pls

D

Deleted member 3139786

[/ QUOTE]Give me link pls- where you get fhoto,very interesing and smells like another big shit lie!And i hope you understand - conversions from SL never be same in TS4
ok lol, don’t jump to conclusions

Reactions: DakotaSan
D

Deleted member 3139786

they are not sonya sims hairs, her old ones aren’t as good

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898740, member: 3139786"]
хорошо, лол, не делай поспешных выводов
[/ QUOTE]
I asked links for web site or some social page where you get pics.Or maybe screenshort how hairs lookc in TS4 realy))Very interesting)

D

Deleted member 3139786

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898740, member: 3139786"]
хорошо, лол, не делай поспешных выводов
[/ QUOTE]
I asked links for web site or some social page where you get pics.Or maybe screenshort how hairs lookc in TS4 realy))Very interesting)
Someone already posted how the hair looks in ts4 if you look back a few pages, i don’t have pics of the hair without edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes