Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898873, member: 3139786"]
средний также является преобразованием SL по простоте, поэтому он так хорошо выглядит :)
[/ QUOTE]
Дорогой бог !!! Она мастер фотошопа !! И веб-дизайн - не волосы выглядят как бог - переклейка, а фотошоп - хорошо LMAO
galaxy?

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "DakotaSan, post: 4898938, member: 3111375"]
галактика?
[/ QUOTE] да- арт работа от Анархы(iam use her class from YouTube about work with photoshop)

D

Deleted member 3137218

to the people looking for that SL hair, phoenix sims converts from second life. try here

i think there is or was a folder of their stuff floating around on here.
(i think they're l*osims so beware)

ah here's their pmbd folder -

Last edited by a moderator:

louidileena

Jan 11, 2021
hi am i the only one that cant get into any of the folders? all of them say "this folder has been deleted" im going crazy pls help me i really need some of the stuff in there :ı

louidileena

Jan 11, 2021
oof ok i went through the thread a little and apparently there a just a shitload of random links scattered around. anyone know where i can reach all of the thisisthem skins???

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "louidileena, post: 4899054, member: 3260133"]
привет я единственный, кто не может попасть ни в одну из папок? все они говорят: «эта папка была удалена», я схожу с ума, пожалуйста, помогите мне, мне действительно нужно кое-что из этого: ı
[/ QUOTE]
Mega atm broken-need wait sometime.Use some anther resoursehttps://mega.nz/folder/14FigZKL#STPGNbak2SqreNPMNbXfBw and

Reactions: em0rt41
D

Deleted member 3068726

oof ok i went through the thread a little and apparently there a just a shitload of random links scattered around. anyone know where i can reach all of the thisisthem skins???
if youre looking for a specific creator your best bet is to search their name in the search bar and see if any links are attached with their name, at least thats how i do it. you can also check , they seem to have a good amount but idk if its updated.

Apr 3, 2020
can anyone please share an mg24 (mountainguy24/simsmoderntechnology) folder and an abandonedsims folder? i've been looking for their stuff all over the internet and can't find any, i checked in a lot of places and all i could find was an abandonedsims folder with 4 archives on ts4 cementery :( ty in advance
I have a ton of that stuff. Some still in a folder that I haven't even added to the game. I have to find the link for you because right now I have absolutely no clue where I found it all. i downloaded the entire folder at the time

This is the one I think I downloaded back in May 2020:
Also look at simfileshare.net/folder/31126 (Daer0n-S4Dedigns) and simfileshare.net/folder/31089 (Salem2342) for similar stuff which are in the TS4 Graveyard folder I believe. Granny Zaza,IDBD & Raizon also.

Last edited:
Reactions: krtox
D

Deleted member 3182728

Same i love the Sims 2 but my laptop is up for it. lol
sims 2 is very special <3 it has better gameplay than sims 4. for example I wanted to make drama on wedding party,I made bride say no and escape from arranged marriage but guess what happened:

sims 4 : first guests didnt react to it. groom got angry emotion but he didnt show it because the wedding veune was nice decorated lol

sims 2 : cutscene showed how groom eager to marry bride but she didn't want it. she escaped and drove to somewhere else.groom stayed there with brokenheart while holding the wedding ring. guest got angry and they got sad memories.

ps.dont worry about groom I helped him find nice girl and he is living happily with her.

sims two has many challenges and gameplay. wants , fears , cutscenes , better NPC (like bunny social , mrs crumplebottom , ninja and etc ), different personality for witches (evil , good and natural) and little details. but sims 4 doesnt have much gameplay you get bored after playing for few minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

krtox

Nov 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "krtox, post: 4893121, member: 3030046"]
кто-нибудь может поделиться папкой mg24 (mountainguy24 / simsmoderntechnology) и папкой заброшенной sims? Я искал их вещи по всему Интернету и не могу найти ни одного, я проверил много мест и все, что я смог найти, это заброшенная папка Sims с 4 архивами на ts4 cementery :( ty заранее
[/ QUOTE]
Кладбище cc
Cheak also
I searched those places and nothing, only 3 archives from Abandoned, i also checked Sims Galaxy, wayback machine, bag of lost cc and all simfileshare folders i had for lost cc, ty anyway :) I know modern has patreon but im interested in his old deleted content

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Simmers of Color, сообщение: 4899366, участник: 2177389"]
У меня куча всего этого. Некоторые до сих пор находятся в папке, которую я даже не добавил в игру. Я должен найти для вас ссылку, потому что сейчас я совершенно не знаю, где я все это нашел. я скачал всю папку в то время

Я думаю, что это тот, который я скачал еще в мае 2020 года:
Также посмотрите на simfileshare.net/folder/31126 (Daer0n-S4Dedigns) и simfileshare.net/folder/31089 (Salem2342) аналогичные вещи, которые, как мне кажется, находятся в папке TS4 Graveyard.
[/ QUOTE]
Оmg i have their graveyard(think full staff cc)

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "krtox, post: 4893121, member: 3030046"]
кто-нибудь может поделиться папкой mg24 (mountainguy24 / simsmoderntechnology) и папкой заброшенной sims? Я искал их вещи по всему Интернету и не могу найти ни одного, я проверил много мест и все, что я смог найти, это заброшенная папка Sims с 4 архивами на ts4 cementery :( ty заранее
[/ QUOTE]
If you mean IDBD Daeron S4d

krtox

Nov 6, 2020
I have a ton of that stuff. Some still in a folder that I haven't even added to the game. I have to find the link for you because right now I have absolutely no clue where I found it all. i downloaded the entire folder at the time

This is the one I think I downloaded back in May 2020:
Also look at simfileshare.net/folder/31126 (Daer0n-S4Dedigns) and simfileshare.net/folder/31089 (Salem2342) for similar stuff which are in the TS4 Graveyard folder I believe. Granny Zaza,IDBD & Raizon also.
I LOVE YOU!! thank you so muchhh ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes