Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
A word of caution.... If you recently ran the S4S filter to update your makeup, and seem to be missing some, remove the "feminine" filter in CAS...

I converted 780 Megs of makup. (took about 5 hours. It increased in size to 1.15 Gig.)

I went into CAS and went to edit a sim I made just prior to the makeup conversion and noticed the lipstick she was wearing was not being displayed in the right hand panel. I scanned up and down and could not find the panel with the green border. I decided to remove the "feminine" filter on the right panel, and it reappeared.

I did a comparison with the converted and non-converted files, and all the flags appeared to be the same. That being said, I have no explanation as to why the newly converted file will not show up in CAS with the "feminine" filter set. If anyone else has a clue, please fill me in.

Anyway, just want you all to be aware that something in the S4S batch file may be the cause of this, although I have no clue what that might be. So, if you find makeup missing, try removing the "feminine" (or gender filter) in the CAS panel and it should return.

Nov 15, 2020
A word of caution.... If you recently ran the S4S filter to update your makeup, and seem to be missing some, remove the "feminine" filter in CAS...

I converted 780 Megs of makup. (took about 5 hours. It increased in size to 1.15 Gig.)

I went into CAS and went to edit a sim I made just prior to the makeup conversion and noticed the lipstick she was wearing was not being displayed in the right hand panel. I scanned up and down and could not find the panel with the green border. I decided to remove the "feminine" filter on the right panel, and it reappeared.

I did a comparison with the converted and non-converted files, and all the flags appeared to be the same. That being said, I have no explanation as to why the newly converted file will not show up in CAS with the "feminine" filter set. If anyone else has a clue, please fill me in.

Anyway, just want you all to be aware that something in the S4S batch file may be the cause of this, although I have no clue what that might be. So, if you find makeup missing, try removing the "feminine" (or gender filter) in the CAS panel and it should return.
THANKS SO MUCH for the tip. Do we have to update the makeups or not? What's the difference? I don't know if I want it since it increases their size. Did you inform such issue in S4Studio forum? I'm sure they'll want to know that. If you have pics, it will deffinetely help even more.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
THANKS SO MUCH for the tip. Do we have to update the makeups or not? What's the difference? I don't know if I want it since it increases their size. Did you inform such issue in S4Studio forum? I'm sure they'll want to know that. If you have pics, it will deffinetely help even more.
The difference is that it adds the LRLE images that enable you to make use of the new adjustment sliders that arrived in the last update. You don't need to convert them, but left as is, you will not be able to adjust anything but the "opacity" slider. The the S4S batch fix adds the LRLE images, and allows for the additions of the other makeup adjustment sliders.

D

Deleted member 3139786

has anyone got this hair

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020

As repulsive as I find $6/month for some fake shoes, these are quite adorable. Does anyone know how to rip CAS items and turn them into deco? Can an 11 year old do it? Because if not, fuck it all! Does the same process work for creating Sim sculptures? I want to try building a mall strip thatdoesn’t look like a ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes