Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "krtox, post: 4899479, member: 3030046"]
Я ТЕБЯ ЛЮБЛЮ!! большое вам спасибо♥
[/ QUOTE]
быть carefull
daer0n BIBLIOTHEQUE E.package
daer0n MDN NSD Outdoor Set Softtub Hot Tub structure.package broken your game- also something from part set OUTDOORS.Repiar file s4studio.Also alot copy same file- chek MCD or SMA- i wish you luck)

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Casty38, сообщение: 4899794, участник: 3193445"]
У кого-нибудь есть челка Сhih или можно порекомендовать какие-нибудь похожие альфа-челки?
[/ QUOTE]
its free

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casty38

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Casty38, сообщение: 4899794, участник: 3193445"]
У кого-нибудь есть челка Сhih или можно порекомендовать какие-нибудь похожие альфа-челки?
[/ QUOTE]
its free
Thank you! Still looking for Chih bangs

atrapat

Nov 25, 2019
Thanks so much! Im testing it and when i go to set a Non Residential lot to Rave Location i can't see this trait on the options. Anyone has the same problem? I deleted the Gang venue list and installed the new one as changelog says i can see the Gang venues as optionals but not the Rave Location. Also i tried using Nisa Trait from WP but with the same result.
Link does not work. Is it my problem or is there an error? Thank you

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
any chance you could link it? I went on and couldn't find anything notable on the first few pages of LL.
TS4F (thesims4-fun)

It's the type of stuff you just have to go through, maybe like 1/4 of it is worth using, just gotta test it out... hard to tell until you test it on your own sloot sim.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
PMBD is abandoned... The staff - those who're left - said that themselves. Most of the staff members that uploaded the content and knew the coding for that - specially the booty - unfortunatelly died due to covid. That's said in the PMBD forum. They do deserved all support, but there ain't reason to do so, because they're not uploading nor keeping their work no more... Since June/July of last year, 2020, there haven't been no communication, nor announcement, nor upload of anything new but this statement that PMBD group is over. That's why our group, THE ROGUE STORM GROUP, is trying to keep their legacy. But we DO NOT and WILL NEVER accept nor ask for monetary donations AT ALL. We do intend to publish a list of wanted creators that ppl can subscribe/pledge to, to help us, by donating their content to us. But this is the only option of "donation" we'll accept. Never money. Not even ask for money to help us to subscribe/pledge to anyone.
This is terrible damn, I didn't even know people really died of Covid, much more at the start of the pandemic that hospitals were not full. Well that is good to know that these folders are being kept by people like them, I just think that if someone here is spending some patreon money, might as well give it to people who don't want to milk them dry. I just feel sorry these days that these people assaulting games have the upper hand of the law with them, which is indeed crazy, who would know refurbishing stuff an recycling would give you patent rights over someone else's shit.

I'm happy there are still people like them out there, really. I just hope games go back to how they were, full games and with free mods.

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, post: 4898873, member: 3139786"]
средний также является преобразованием SL по простоте, поэтому он так хорошо выглядит :)
[/ QUOTE]
Дорогой бог !!! Она мастер фотошопа !! И веб-дизайн - не волосы выглядят как бог - переклейка, а фотошоп - хорошо LMAO
Thank you for the content you've been posting, some sick content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes