Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020

As repulsive as I find $6/month for some fake shoes, these are quite adorable. Does anyone know how to rip CAS items and turn them into deco? Can an 11 year old do it? Because if not, fuck it all! Does the same process work for creating Sim sculptures? I want to try building a mall strip thatdoesn’t look like a ghost town.
I haven’t looked it up myself yet, but afaik it’s not so complicated a novice can’t do it.

Also, to be clear... that person is charging 6 dollars... for an item that they did not make themselves? A conversion? I just...

You’ll have to forgive me for jaw dropping every time I witness the audacity of ppl charging for CONVERSIONS - I come from the land of Skyrim where the nsfw mods make the sims look like child’s play, and they’re all FREE. Never knew how good I had that falmer pipe until they took it away. :cry:

Nov 15, 2020
thank you xx
It's not SFS issue. Yesterday I had the same issue and a friend of mine too. So here is an warning...

WARNING:

ANYONE WHO USES "UNIVERSAL BYPASS" extension, specially on Chrome Browser should remove it, it's messed up and is messing up many web pages, such as SFS, general sites that shot a block message and Google itself with a weird mobile layout. This extension has been removed from the Chrome Store - or whatever is called - for some time now, since last year, but many people like me managed to get the "uncompressed" files folder to drop on extensions page and so get it again to work. It was fully working but now it doesn't anymore, I don't know why. It says it's up to date, so maybe the developers need to fix it or update it, till then, remove it from your browser. An useful alternative I found that works really good - so far - is called "GHOSTERY" extension. No registering needed, it does have a premium option but not required to acquire to use it properly.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
There are 9 separated builds, if you were familiar with Felixandre´s builds, you would know they aren't simple, which adds up to 2,781 kbs, which in turn when converted adds to 2.7MB; as always you are under no obligation to download files posted here.
No,I just wasn't sure if it was just the tray files or the CC that were necessary for them. Clearly there's no CC lol.

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
It's not SFS issue. Yesterday I had the same issue and a friend of mine too. So here is an warning...

WARNING:

ANYONE WHO USES "UNIVERSAL BYPASS" extension, specially on Chrome Browser should remove it, it's messed up and is messing up many web pages, such as SFS, general sites that shot a block message and Google itself with a weird mobile layout. This extension has been removed from the Chrome Store - or whatever is called - for some time now, since last year, but many people like me managed to get the "uncompressed" files folder to drop on extensions page and so get it again to work. It was fully working but now it doesn't anymore, I don't know why. It says it's up to date, so maybe the developers need to fix it or update it, till then, remove it from your browser. An useful alternative I found that works really good - so far - is called "GHOSTERY" extension. No registering needed, it does have a premium option but not required to acquire to use it properly.
I'll confirm that there is a problem with the UNIVERSAL BYPASS application today - it is better to wait for an update. I have contacted the developer but have not received a response yet.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

WARNING:

I use the Universal Bypass extension in Firefox. I disabled it, and am still having issues with SFS giving me an error when I click on the "download" link. So UB doesn't seem to be the culprit in this instance.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "cookym0nster666, post: 4901685, member: 2116617"]
S * nyas Hillsong обновлен
[/ QUOTE]
Not working again(Can you share again?

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "MickCasanova, post: 4901232, member: 916051"]
Предупреждение .... Если вы недавно запускали фильтр S4S для обновления макияжа, и вам кажется, что некоторые из них отсутствуют, удалите фильтр «женский» в CAS ...

Я сконвертировал 780 мегабайт макета. (заняло около 5 часов. Увеличился в размере до 1,15 Гиг.)

Я вошел в CAS и пошел редактировать симуляцию, которую я сделал незадолго до преобразования макияжа, и заметил, что помада, которую она носила, не отображалась на правой панели. Я просмотрел вверх и вниз и не смог найти панель с зеленой рамкой. Я решил убрать "женский" фильтр на правой панели, и он снова появился.

Я сравнил конвертированные и неконвертированные файлы, и все флаги оказались одинаковыми. При этом у меня нет объяснения, почему недавно преобразованный файл не будет отображаться в CAS с набором «женских» фильтров. Если у кого-то еще есть ключ к разгадке, сообщите мне.

В любом случае, просто хочу, чтобы вы все знали, что что-то в командном файле S4S может быть причиной этого, хотя я понятия не имею, что это может быть. Итак, если вы обнаружите, что макияж отсутствует, попробуйте удалить «женский» (или гендерный фильтр) на панели CAS, и он должен вернуться.
[/ QUOTE]My make up cc was be 1.3gb=2.4gb. Fix all file 11 hours- exlly iam in shock

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone have access to these Newsea hairs? I've looked and but the ones I want are all missing :(

ReeReeplays

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find the mod that says change dirty diaper on babies costs 5 simoleons? Saw it on a lets play but still unable to find it

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find the mod that says change dirty diaper on babies costs 5 simoleons? Saw it on a lets play but still unable to find it
i think you're looking for siblingcaretweaks by bienchen just scroll or use ctrl + f until you see siblingcaretweaks. then there will be options in the rar

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "cookym0nster666, сообщение: 4901842, участник: 2116617"]
Ну вот.
[/ QUOTE]
ТY very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes