Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone else have problem with the two mega link in the first post of this topic? I can't open them anymore.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Smellfire, сообщение: 4897221, участник: 1628429"]
Если вам нравится распутная одежда, TS4F только что выпустили загрузку на loverslab. Они как Stormzys, но лучшего качества.
[/ QUOTE]
я liked Sstormy cc- very detalied nipples,i dont see any problem

D

Deleted member 3251232

Anyone have Brajan Summers' X-Men CC? The links have been dead for years, but he made a lot of great stuff

Reactions: trulyfabulous

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Smellfire, сообщение: 4897221, участник: 1628429"]
Если вам нравится распутная одежда, TS4F только что выпустили загрузку на loverslab. Они как Stormzys, но лучшего качества.
[/ QUOTE]
аnd whey use original meshes creators- LYNX Graffity SClassy Jomsims BellaAllure(Not sure that i need 2 copy in my game.Same make cc Sawasti- just changed original mesh and some time original mesh looks weird.Sstormy use personal mesh.Just info)

Reactions: es989

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Черный Супермен, сообщение: 4897837, участник: 3251232"]
У кого-нибудь есть X-Men CC Брайана Саммерса? Ссылки были мертвы уже много лет, но он сделал много отличных вещей.
[/ QUOTE]
Постарайтесь поставить лайк здесь
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Would anyone know where I can find a good batch of male Sims so I don't have a Amazon city? I want to try to populate the world with Custom sims, I find the ones the game generate quite weird.

H00TZYS

Aug 25, 2018
i think that's a bit harsh, i've been scrolling for ages trying to figure out what happened to the megafolder but there's soo many other conversations happening in the midst of that which makes it hard to find what you're looking for in the forum and some of us are new to here so sorry if we ask questions that may seem obvious to you.
Seriously though they need to chill AF even in the Rebels discord they act all high and mighty by patronizing others by asking a question

The first time when I joined and wanna search for something the search button takes a while to do or not so helpful at all

Also the search, none of the links are in order by date just randomly thrown out there. takes a good hour to weed thru to collect all the links to make a list of em lol. SOO that is probably a huge reason why so many end up flooding the forum with requests.
You have to actually click Advanced then sort by date to have any hope of finding anything, most do not inc me until recently. Should be by default sort by date but thats my opinion haha
https://f95zone.to/search/
Anyway I found these public creators

90% Alpha-style-luxury-architect stuff like marble walls/murals and flooring but their quality is top tier if you like building high end mansions

Visuals of their work (REMEMBER its the WALLS and FLOORING not the furniture :ROFLMAO: )

tillitiger.png

tillitiger.jpg
simspiration.png
simspiration.png

Go get em' before something 2021 happens!

Feb 27, 2020
I think everything is crazy ass garbage tonight. My forums having issues. Most of the CC links fucking up etc. Full moon rising werewolves taking a dump on the servers. Midgets dancing on them afterwards. So far it's not Friday the 13 OR a full moon so who can explain this MF bullshit to me? Lets call it a night and start over tomorrow lmao

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, сообщение: 4898391, участник: 3139786"]
у кого-нибудь есть эти волосы второй жизни для симс 4? View attachment 980727 преобразование, если да, пожалуйста, ссылку
[/ QUOTE]
Тhey looks like hair SonyaSims- just little recolors

Reactions: vaguinhoguardian
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes