Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
I haven’t looked it up myself yet, but afaik it’s not so complicated a novice can’t do it.

Also, to be clear... that person is charging 6 dollars... for an item that they did not make themselves? A conversion? I just...

You’ll have to forgive me for jaw dropping every time I witness the audacity of ppl charging for CONVERSIONS - I come from the land of Skyrim where the nsfw mods make the sims look like child’s play, and they’re all FREE. Never knew how good I had that falmer pipe until they took it away. :cry:
From a certain point of view, Sims 4 is like the Titanic, it's sinking. The creators who can make good quality cc don't want to mess with EA's lawyer, so they move to other games where they can sell their stuff legally. The others left are those who release hot garbage most of the time but they know hot garbage is better than nothing, so they charge every single object, it's like they try to sell life vests to people on a sinking ship. It's nonsense and pathetic, but who knows what EA will do to sims 5's policy, so those suckers would rather earn every penny they can before they run out of chance.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
Some1 have idea how work that f@cking highligher-im use Dumbaby staff,but my sim stil not looking like that pic

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
The wet look in the pic you posted was from Gramsims wet body accessory and for Dumbaby it's the same thing they are just accessories you put on like you would jewelery. Gramsims wet body file is in the folder that was posted from earlier.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, publicación: 4903712, miembro: 3139786"]
¿Tienes un enlace de descarga a esto?
[/ CITAR]

D

Deleted member 3139786

[QUOTE = "AllieFernsby63, publicación: 4903712, miembro: 3139786"]
¿Tienes un enlace de descarga a esto?
[/ CITAR]

ty

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "BudzBunny, сообщение: 4903701, участник: 2072839"]
Мокрый вид на картинке, которую вы опубликовали, был от аксессуара для мокрого тела Gramsims, а для Dumbaby это то же самое, что вы просто надеваете аксессуары, как украшения. Файл мокрого тела Gramsims находится в папке, которая была размещена ранее.
[/ QUOTE]
яknow all about all acc-have all staff.But they dont work with any skin in my game.Im clothing sim all 4 acc -but they dont shine like in pic((( Use BB 5 full version

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "La Rogue Siren, сообщение: 4902556, участник: 3063119"]
Какой у вас браузер?
[/ QUOTE]
пame Minaj dream act2
please, can you name the hairs of gramsims from january, so i know what to look for? because all together like that I have no idea of the names of the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes