Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I haven’t looked it up myself yet, but afaik it’s not so complicated a novice can’t do it.

Also, to be clear... that person is charging 6 dollars... for an item that they did not make themselves? A conversion? I just...

You’ll have to forgive me for jaw dropping every time I witness the audacity of ppl charging for CONVERSIONS - I come from the land of Skyrim where the nsfw mods make the sims look like child’s play, and they’re all FREE. Never knew how good I had that falmer pipe until they took it away. :cry:
Skyrim mods are great and all, but theres way too many animations for beastiality, and sex animations arent as numerous or of as good quality as the ones we have for sims 4, 8000+ sex animations in this game, AND we have animated dicks, Skyrim has like 1100, you have to align the dick with your partner for EVERY animation EVERY time and a good 200 - 300 of those are beastiality, and then there's also the guro (gore for those that dont know the terminology) stuff, barely any one on one sex animations (like actual p in va gee shit) most of the animations are the teasing/foreplay stuff, which we really dont need alot of tbh

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
Some1, кто может получить этот cc - пожалуйста, получите его для меня и получите мою любовь навсегда!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Skyrim mods are great and all, but theres way too many animations for beastiality, and sex animations arent as numerous or of as good quality as the ones we have for sims 4, 8000+ sex animations in this game, AND we have animated dicks, Skyrim has like 1100, you have to align the dick with your partner for EVERY animation EVERY time and a good 200 - 300 of those are beastiality, and then there's also the guro (gore for those that dont know the terminology) stuff, barely any one on one sex animations (like actual p in va gee shit) most of the animations are the teasing/foreplay stuff, which we really dont need alot of tbh
There's a hell of a lot more to do in Skyrim than there is in Sims 4. That considered, why waste time on sex mods for Skyrim when you have a boring game like Sims 4 to do it in? lol.

Oct 26, 2018
No,I just wasn't sure if it was just the tray files or the CC that were necessary for them. Clearly there's no CC lol.
Those are just tray files for which he has used his own CC to get people to buy it. However, you may use all these builds with the CC you will find leaked here. The only build I do not recommend is the huge Castle, since I found it unplayable.

Nov 15, 2020
ONI'S TAKOYAKI HOT PAN, PRETTY PLEASE, ALONG ICEMUNMUN JANUARY STUFF? - Sorry of being repetitive, I added Oni on the request, that's why.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
There's a hell of a lot more to do in Skyrim than there is in Sims 4. That considered, why waste time on sex mods for Skyrim when you have a boring game like Sims 4 to do it in? lol.
Skyrim also looks a ton better once modded, has full physics for female bodies, maybe not as many animations but it has way more variety in terms of it sex mods. To bad there is no penis physics that would be awesome.

Both games have there pros/cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes