Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
New pack announcement coming later today (I'm just the bearer of news. Spare me the complaints. I actually enjoy this game.)

Of course that means... PATCH!! Commence your panicking.

But seriously, you should all know the drill by now. Turn off auto updates. Go offline mode when H-hour approaches, and watch the skies threads for news of updated mods. I tend to wait about a week to let things settle down. Keeps my sim lewding time to a maximum. ;)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
New pack announcement coming later today (I'm just the bearer of news. Spare me the complaints. I actually enjoy this game.)

Of course that means... PATCH!! Commence your panicking.

But seriously, you should all know the drill by now. Turn off auto updates. Go offline mode when H-hour approaches, and watch the skies threads for news of updated mods. I tend to wait about a week to let things settle down. Keeps my sim lewding time to a maximum. ;)
Heya Dark, long time no see. :)
It's just a stuff pack. But it's looking more and more like EA uses the opportunity not only to make more money, but to screw things up for everyone. Normally stuff packs don't do much damage to mods, but you can never be too sure anymore. Might be a 200meg stuff pack with a 3 gig update. lol.

Feb 27, 2020
Thats why we need a way to turn anything tuning based to pure scripting. Very little would break at that point. I dont think you could create pie menu buttons solely in python though. Not that I found... Yet lol. CC on the other hand, yeah that will always be on the list to break but normally does not, until skins and star wars came along lol. New patch is Ghosts right? Paranormal Detective shit etc. Waste of time...

However I seen someone made a Sixam mod recently. I might take a look at that. If it's Patreon shit someone should grab it and throw it up here

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
SimsFileShare Code For You... Grab it Fast

Reactions: wdywoo
Nov 4, 2020
Skyrim also looks a ton better once modded, has full physics for female bodies, maybe not as many animations but it has way more variety in terms of it sex mods. To bad there is no penis physics that would be awesome.

Both games have there pros/cons.
Yeah - and comparing them is like comparing for gameplay is like comparing apples and oranges. They’re both fruit, but that’s it.

But mods? Yeah - Skyrim is way better in terms of quality of appearance. I’m not sure about yall, but having the penis clip into the ass/vagina in “the way that mimics reality” is like... is low on my scale of importance. Especially since I care about the whole scene rather than just hyper focusing on potential insertion (especially with the sims... I mean come on. :ROFLMAO: )

I also rather like all the foreplay - at least the dudes in Skyrim know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes