Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
Ok thanks for the info its always released i can wait :D I would like to ask if anyone know a good CC clothing creator at the same quality as busra or other good quality cc creator im looking for female clothing, i dont want to download a bunch of clothing from unknown cc creators and spend lot of time on it.
What Kory Morgan said, + laupipi(TSR), belaloallure, darte77, plbsims, dallasgirl79(shoes), daisypixels, grafity, kenzar, benevolence

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "mecbar, post: 4907471, member: 1139171"]
Какие проблемы у тебя? Он отлично работает для меня.
[/ QUOTE]
Iam use 4 items but sim still didnt shine-maybe need some special skin or reshade?

D

Deleted member 3068726

heres sumn i stumbled upon while looking for old ccs: (p.s. just to be safe, put all of these files into one folder and run the game incase you run into any errors before you organize them or else youll take 5 hrs to find out which cc is breaking ur game ((haha)), also dont forget to patch fix since some items are windows/doors/baths) ᶦ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷᵃʸ...

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah - and comparing them is like comparing for gameplay is like comparing apples and oranges. They’re both fruit, but that’s it.
Yeah very different but similar in that both are very popular as modded sex games which is where the comparisons come from, I have been meaning to reinstall/mod Skyrim again but every time I think about the daunting process of downloading/installing all the mods again just turns me off.

Maybe some day.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Joker77, сообщение: 4909173, участник: 655608"]
Привет, у кого-нибудь есть

[/ QUOTE]
try here

Cheesecake23

Jan 12, 2021
Hey I'm kind of new here. So I was looking at some past posts and if the links are down, they should have already been added to the mega folder archive, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes