Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Categorized Traits Picker (V4) by VickySims/Chingyu
You may now add traits to your Sims with a clean UI displaying my traits!

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .
Wow that actually looks pretty good! How do you go about copybotting? From 1 to 10 how difficult would you rate it?

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Wow that actually looks pretty good! How do you go about copybotting? From 1 to 10 how difficult would you rate it?
I'd say about a 1. I know that it's possible to be banned for using a cb viewer so I made an alt account. It wasn't as difficult as I thought surprisingly; you just walk up to stuff you want (if it's unpacked/rezzed), right click and save it as a .dae file on your computer. Then it's yours to work with in Blender, textures included which is extremely convenient.

The hard part is decimating the mesh so it doesn't make low end computers catch fire. That mesh alone was 114,000 polys before I knocked it down to about 37,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes