Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Anyone having this SFS error, if you right-click on the files SFS blue download button and copy the link address into a new browser tab (so it looks like this for example ), the file should download for you. Or you could manually add/change the link to read ----------> where ******** is the file id to the posted link, that should work as well.

Last edited:

Cheesehub321

Feb 23, 2019
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .
Looks great!!! Are you able to share your sim as well???

modella

Nov 14, 2019
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .
This hair is ADORABLE <3 thank you for sharing

D

Deleted member 3139786

please could u do this hair tooo <3

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
What Kory Morgan said, + laupipi(TSR), belaloallure, darte77, plbsims, dallasgirl79(shoes), daisypixels, grafity, kenzar, benevolence
Elliesimple, RIMINGs, NitroPanic, dreamgirl, newen, amelylina, gorilla gorilla gorilla, 4w25, Lynx, LazyEyelids to name a few :)
Thanks so much to both! ill start downloading clothes from all of them i checked some of them and i like a lot what i see ! :D :D :D

Many thanks for the latests icemunmun recipes!!!! :D

D

Deleted member 3139786

What software did you use to rip off Second life objects from the game?
Would you mind sharing a tutorial of how you copybot one SL object for example?

I know blender but I don't know exactly how people rip off SL meshes
I've a handful of free time and I can convert SL objects for you guys.:love:
if you do decide to, please check out d o u x market place on sl they have best hairs top tier

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
I would also like to learn how to convert hair, I was looking for lessons, I probably don't have such an extensive search on the Internet, or I'm looking badly

please tell me how you do it, or advise the program

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Nice thanks for sharing that, looks very unique. I put it on one of my sims and it fits pretty well on her thick head.
ts4-sl hair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes