Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzion2010

Nov 26, 2018
so what exactly do I need to grab here?
You need everything if you have all the packs. otherwise pick what you have, the UI package is a must. Also it doesn't work with HQ Mod Unless you convert all the files, havnt tested it yet, cuz it takes long time to convert.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
so what exactly do I need to grab here?
Just whatever you want. I assume you just copy those package files into your mod directory.

Problem with this mod is all it does is give you color sliders for EA clothing and hair, and those are shit to begin with. I don't think its worth the huge file download. Just imagine it'd be several gigs to get it all and its a bulk download, you have almost no idea what you need since its all contained in merged package files.

You're better off just making your own color swatch if there is a certain EA item you like, 99% of ea items are shitty.

EA will just make a color slider anyways for their clothing eventually.

I personally think this guy selling this mod is a slimy character, he has used the hard work of TS4 Studio creator and also CmarNYC & tau534 who reverse engineered the new LRLE image format. To take their work, then to profit from that is really filthy stuff.

tzion2010

Nov 26, 2018
Just whatever you want. I assume you just copy those package files into your mod directory.

Problem with this mod is all it does is give you color sliders for EA clothing and hair, and those are shit to begin with. I don't think its worth the huge file download. Just imagine it'd be several gigs to get it all and its a bulk download, you have almost no idea what you need since its all contained in merged package files.

You're better off just making your own color swatch if there is a certain EA item you like, 99% of ea items are shitty.

EA will just make a color slider anyways for their clothing eventually.

I personally think this guy selling this mod is a slimy character, he has used the hard work of TS4 Studio creator and also CmarNYC & tau534 who reverse engineered the new LRLE image format. To take their work, then to profit from that is really filthy stuff.
Honeycrust is basically right you better off making your own swatches.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
You know dude is going to make hella bank off that. Swimming in coke and hookers. Just like Project RAVEN aka CAW for Sims 4 thats gonna drop soon. Prolly never be a freebee and I bet they will charge $20 a download or host it on steam. It will be external software I'm guessing and make them rich as shit
Maybe is a silly question but... what can you do with this mod? :|

G0han78

Dec 2, 2018
When I click the link of either of the packs, it won't download. Either a ToS/AUP violation, an invalid URL or the author has disbled the link. Anyone know what I can do. Provided an image from mega.

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
so does this work only on his stuff or all CC? Just EA stuff? Need a little clarification.
Atm it's EA stuff only but according to his patreon page, he's gonna release a batch converter for cc items at a later date and they should work as well

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone know if there is any skin for newborn babies in the game that is up to date? (sorry if I can't post this)

Reactions: boomshow

Madliesa

Jan 13, 2021
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .
That's amazing! I so want to learn this as well..but I've never played SL so I don't know how to get started lol

Reactions: Cove Holden
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes