Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "JennaJJ, postagem: 4913544, membro: 3244243"]
O post acima é 163,5 ... estou procurando 163,6 : inseguro:
[/CITAR]

Reactions: JennaJJ

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
What software did you use to rip off Second life objects from the game?
Would you mind sharing a tutorial of how you copybot one SL object for example?

I know blender but I don't know exactly how people rip off SL meshes
I've a handful of free time and I can convert SL objects for you guys.:love:
I would also like to learn how to convert hair, I was looking for lessons, I probably don't have such an extensive search on the Internet, or I'm looking badly

please tell me how you do it, or advise the program
That's amazing! I so want to learn this as well..but I've never played SL so I don't know how to get started lol
Ya'll can find the viewer needed to extract meshes over at the however you do need a forum account to see the links to download and then second life account to use it. Again, if you have a main account, I don't recommend using that for this but it's really up to you.

I can try to upload a video of myself exporting and converting something but that probably won't be until later. Until then, you can see a video of the viewer in action

Last edited:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
please could u do this hair tooo <3
I did try last night but since it's an alpha hair, The Sims just had to give me issues with it. I have to figure out a way to organize it in Blender so it doesn't look weird in game. I can't promise anything tho.

Edit: Seems like it was the base of the hair causing issues with the Simglass shader. Removing it fixed the weird transparency issues and that gives me confidence that most SL meshes are Sims ready (with some work that is) but now I have to deal with the gaps that the base covered.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 989410

Hi guys, im pretty sure my laptop is going to die soon so I was wondering if its possible to move my game to a new laptop. I want to move it to external drive first, I know you can copy mods folder there and it will work but what about the program files folder with actual game? Can I move it to external drive too and then simply copy it on to the new laptop? Because I really am not looking forward to downloading every single individual pack again lol

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "NightFeverBee, сообщение: 4911481, участник: 3246029"]
Какое программное обеспечение вы использовали для копирования объектов Second Life из игры?
Не могли бы вы поделиться учебником о том, как, например, копировать один объект SL?

Я знаю блендер, но точно не знаю, как люди срывают SL-сетки
У меня немного свободного времени, и я могу конвертировать объекты SL для вас, ребята.:любить:
[/ QUOTE]
You wil be my queen/king!!!Promisse my life use gentle and with love!!!

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
I did try last night but since it's an alpha hair, The Sims just had to give me issues with it. I have to figure out a way to organize it in Blender so it doesn't look weird in game. I can't promise anything tho.

Edit: Seems like it was the base of the hair causing issues with the Simglass shader. Removing it fixed the weird transparency issues and that gives me confidence that most SL meshes are Sims ready (with some work that is) but now I have to deal with the gaps that the base covered.
You're good at it! I believe that you will overcome the difficulties with this hairstyle! I hold my fists for you!

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "DakotaSan, post: 4914136, member: 3111375"]
У тебя это хорошо получается! Я верю, что с этой прической вы преодолеете трудности! Держу за тебя кулаки!
[/ QUOTE]
Exlly iam pray for him!!

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "simmerlol, post: 4911744, member: 3068726"]
nvm нашла виновника. Если кто-нибудь из вас когда-нибудь загрузит сборки soulsistersims и увидит пакет, который изменяет текстуру потолка, удалите это дерьмо быстро, иначе весь ваш потолок проклят этим смехом
Uses that- looks very good

Reactions: MatomiB

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "tzion2010, post: 4912884, member: 1041934"]
Вам нужно все, если у вас есть все пакеты. в противном случае выберите то, что у вас есть, пакет пользовательского интерфейса просто необходим. Также он не работает с HQ Mod. Если вы не сконвертируете все файлы, еще не проверили его, потому что конвертация занимает много времени.
[/ QUOTE]
Best info!Becouse i loved crazy HQ mod- i dont need shit in my 10gb fille hare cc!

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "HHHeaven, сообщение: 4910781, участник: 478374"]
Я бы сказал о 1. Я знаю, что можно получить бан за использование программы просмотра cb, поэтому я создал альтернативную учетную запись. Это было не так сложно, как я думал на удивление; вы просто подходите к тому, что хотите (если оно распаковано / повторно создано), щелкните правой кнопкой мыши и сохраните его как файл .dae на своем компьютере. Затем вы можете работать в Blender, включая текстуры, что очень удобно.

Самая сложная часть - это прорезание сетки, чтобы не загореться младшие компьютеры. Одна только эта сетка составляла 114 000 полигонов, прежде чем я уменьшил ее до 37 000.
[/ QUOTE]
Between you need any free texture?Idk how to work conversion- but we have creators for ts4 who gifts free texture for hair;)

D

Deleted member 3139786

Omg it looks so good tho thank youuu doux has amazing hairs that are needed for sims

Feb 27, 2020
Just whatever you want. I assume you just copy those package files into your mod directory.

Problem with this mod is all it does is give you color sliders for EA clothing and hair, and those are shit to begin with. I don't think its worth the huge file download. Just imagine it'd be several gigs to get it all and its a bulk download, you have almost no idea what you need since its all contained in merged package files.

You're better off just making your own color swatch if there is a certain EA item you like, 99% of ea items are shitty.

EA will just make a color slider anyways for their clothing eventually.

I personally think this guy selling this mod is a slimy character, he has used the hard work of TS4 Studio creator and also CmarNYC & tau534 who reverse engineered the new LRLE image format. To take their work, then to profit from that is really filthy stuff.
Sounds like a big huge pass to me

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
so does this work only on his stuff or all CC? Just EA stuff? Need a little clarification.
Maybe is a silly question but... what can you do with this mod? :|
Just whatever you want. I assume you just copy those package files into your mod directory.

Problem with this mod is all it does is give you color sliders for EA clothing and hair, and those are shit to begin with. I don't think its worth the huge file download. Just imagine it'd be several gigs to get it all and its a bulk download, you have almost no idea what you need since its all contained in merged package files.

You're better off just making your own color swatch if there is a certain EA item you like, 99% of ea items are shitty.

EA will just make a color slider anyways for their clothing eventually.

I personally think this guy selling this mod is a slimy character, he has used the hard work of TS4 Studio creator and also CmarNYC & tau534 who reverse engineered the new LRLE image format. To take their work, then to profit from that is really filthy stuff.
GhostCanuck and Telonidas did you not read Honeycrust's post. you don't have to scroll or search for anything. LOL! since it is highly unlikely pancake1 knows how each creator has screwed up their own CC, most likely EA items were the ones they focused on. I find it unlikely the sliders will work on all of it. it's possible however, the sliders may work on some CC, just as atm opacity slider works on most CC makeup. just a thought. of course the only way to know is to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes