Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3182728

I dont know if it is okay to share it..but man this is creepiest bug I ever have seen. xD EA planning to release paranormal stuff but I find this bug the way creepier xD

D

Deleted member 3139786

I did try last night but since it's an alpha hair, The Sims just had to give me issues with it. I have to figure out a way to organize it in Blender so it doesn't look weird in game. I can't promise anything tho.

Edit: Seems like it was the base of the hair causing issues with the Simglass shader. Removing it fixed the weird transparency issues and that gives me confidence that most SL meshes are Sims ready (with some work that is) but now I have to deal with the gaps that the base covered.
could u possibly make sfs of this hair how it is currently? i jusst want to try it on my sim pleasee

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
I'd say about a 1. I know that it's possible to be banned for using a cb viewer so I made an alt account. It wasn't as difficult as I thought surprisingly; you just walk up to stuff you want (if it's unpacked/rezzed), right click and save it as a .dae file on your computer. Then it's yours to work with in Blender, textures included which is extremely convenient.

The hard part is decimating the mesh so it doesn't make low end computers catch fire. That mesh alone was 114,000 polys before I knocked it down to about 37,000.
I'm surprised that even the textures are included. You did a wonderful job even if you're first starting out. I'll definitely look into it and give it a try. I appreciate you sharing you work and your wisdom with me. (PS. What reshade filter are you using the screenshots you took look fantastic!)

Reactions: Cove Holden

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I'm surprised that even the textures are included. You did a wonderful job even if you're first starting out. I'll definitely look into it and give it a try. I appreciate you sharing you work and your wisdom with me. (PS. What reshade filter are you using the screenshots you took look fantastic!)
Thanks, it's no problem. I notice that creators can be really cryptic and secretive with how they make/where they get their stuff so I've had to figure all of this out on my own for the most part. I enjoy sharing the wisdom.

Also the preset is

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
Ya'll can find the viewer needed to extract meshes over at the however you do need a forum account to see the links to download and then second life account to use it. Again, if you have a main account, I don't recommend using that for this but it's really up to you.

I can try to upload a video of myself exporting and converting something but that probably won't be until later. Until then, you can see a video of the viewer in action
Thank you, sir, I'm looking forward to your tutorial
Needless to say, you guys are the best, now I won't have to pay $10 for Patreon creator to convert a single second life CC.:love::love::love:

CanariaRose

Apr 9, 2020
Ya'll can find the viewer needed to extract meshes over at the however you do need a forum account to see the links to download and then second life account to use it. Again, if you have a main account, I don't recommend using that for this but it's really up to you.

I can try to upload a video of myself exporting and converting something but that probably won't be until later. Until then, you can see a video of the viewer in action
It's so beautiful I'm about to cry! Teach us master you are so amazing!!! :love: :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
You know dude is going to make hella bank off that. Swimming in coke and hookers. Just like Project RAVEN aka CAW for Sims 4 thats gonna drop soon. Prolly never be a freebee and I bet they will charge $20 a download or host it on steam. It will be external software I'm guessing and make them rich as shit
Steam would never host it. They sell too much EA product to get hung with that. If anything, this may be the thing that brings EA out from the shadows.

CanariaRose

Apr 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "CanariaRose, сообщение: 4915281, участник: 2201599"]
Это так красиво, я вот-вот заплачу! Научи нас, хозяин, ты такой потрясающий !!! :любить: :любить: :любить:[SPOILER = "Я плакса! Красиво!"] View attachment 984660 View attachment 984661 [/ SPOILER]
[/ QUOTE]you recolore mesh?
Ohh yes, i am so sorry, but i couldn't wait to see peach with this hair with my own retexture. :love:

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020

Amazing, it worked like a charm, I'm an absolute noob here, I only used the software you've suggested and it straight up converted every SL mesh I wanted to a kind of blender file and some png textures in a few seconds.:love:

But the problem is I suck at blender :cry:and I don't know how to apply the texture so it could display in full color in sims 4. :cry:Please teach me, sensei:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes