Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Is there a mirror download available? The fact that the download -- or at the very least, the redirect -- is asking me to download flash is really suspicious.
From the front page, it claims to be a site where they earn money per download. I'd stay away from it as those kinds of sites love to spam ads(how they make said money) and fake download buttons that lead to programs that may or may not infect your computer with either bloat or adware n the likes.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Anyway, I made a quick tutorial on how to convert objects from Second Life to the Sims 4 and you can watch it .
You can also download the plant I converted in the video , if you'd like. Please remember to convert responsibly.

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I would like to know if someone here could answer a little question: is there a way to get 3d meshes from Second Life clothes? I found some amazing ones to make conversions for my personal use :D

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Anyway, I made a quick tutorial on how to convert objects from Second Life to the Sims 4 and you can watch it .
You can also download the plant I converted in the video , if you'd like. Please remember to convert responsibly.
Omg, thanks!
Did you buy first the vase to make the conversion, right?

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Demos? I don't understand SL very much, sorry >:O
Do I necessarily need to play the game to get some virtual coins and "pay" for the meshes?
Theres a currency called Lindens Dollars and you can either use real currency to buy them or work for/earn them in game. You can use them to buy hair, clothes, land, etc. I know theres a more complex economy to second life but I don't know about all that so yeah.

UnicornHuni

Jul 14, 2020
Still looking for this mod, it's not Real Life Mod or Road to Romance as once said. Can anyone direct me to the correct one please? The "I'll never get over you" etc one.

Reactions: oonr18n

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
Anyone know of any fur coats/jackets? I have this one already (so dope), so any other suggestions would be great

Here's a few more you might take a look at...

Short Fur.png Short Fur:
DIVA COAT.png Diva Faux Fur:
MOONLIGHT COAT.png Moonlight:
Coats Fur.jpg Coats Fur:
Momo.png Momo Fur Coat:
Faux Fur Jacket.jpg Faux Fur jacket:
Faux Fur Coat.jpg Faux Fur Coat:

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
What happened to KinkyWhims? Can't find it anywhere, not on Loverslab not on simfileshare.

did they purge it because of the possible rape content?

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Finally got the hair done to the best of my ability. There are a few transparency kinks in the back but they aren't too noticeable hopefully. Also, no hatcuts cause the hair is about 45k polys without em'. I'm actually pretty happy cause I definitely didn't think that it would turn out well...like, at all. Anyway, ya'll can download it .

Credit to original creator

wwgh

Jan 12, 2021
does anyone have simstefani mixtape collection and hottie collection? it would mean a lot thanks!

Madliesa

Jan 13, 2021
Finally got the hair done to the best of my ability. There are a few transparency kinks in the back but they aren't too noticeable hopefully. Also, no hatcuts cause the hair is about 45k polys without em'. I'm actually pretty happy cause I definitely didn't think that it would turn out well...like, at all. Anyway, ya'll can download it .

Credit to original creator
Hi I’m very curious about converting this stuff for personal use but I’m a total noob. I saw your tutorial for objects and I’m wondering if hairs are very different? Eg. Do you have to buy them on SL to rip?

D

Deleted member 3139786

Hey is it the same concept for hairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes