Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Finally got the hair done to the best of my ability. There are a few transparency kinks in the back but they aren't too noticeable hopefully. Also, no hatcuts cause the hair is about 45k polys without em'. I'm actually pretty happy cause I definitely didn't think that it would turn out well...like, at all. Anyway, ya'll can download it .

Credit to original creator
I had me a time trying to find this hair in my game lol. I must say the hair looks amazing and you did an amazing job converting it. There is definitely a transparency issue in the back but it is not that big of issue or noticeable for me not to use the hair. That is fixable by any experienced alpha hair cc modder imo. It honestly doesn't matter because the hair still looks great in game on my sim. Thank you for doing this because most of us wouldn't have a clue on how to convert sl meshes to sims 4.

D

Deleted member 3270429

Ya'll can find the viewer needed to extract meshes over at the GoonSquad fourms however you do need a forum account to see the links to download and then second life account to use it. Again, if you have a main account, I don't recommend using that for this but it's really up to you.

I can try to upload a video of myself exporting and converting something but that probably won't be until later. Until then, you can see a video of the viewer in action here
Hi, i have some questions, do we need the add-on MSL 1.6.0.42? or just HydraStorm 6.3.8.58105 is enough to convert SL objects to TS4?

I did try to active MSL but I can't find the path folder that MSL wanted, even though I unhide all the folders in my C drive, so I gave up on MSL and only opened HydraStorm and It still worked but I wonder if I still need that add-on later?

D

Deleted member 3139786

Anyway, I made a quick tutorial on how to convert objects from Second Life to the Sims 4 and you can watch it .
You can also download the plant I converted in the video , if you'd like. Please remember to convert responsibly.
Could you do a tutorial of you converting a hair pls

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019
Still looking for this mod, it's not Real Life Mod or Road to Romance as once said. Can anyone direct me to the correct one please? The "I'll never get over you" etc one.

It has to be either Real Life mod or Slice of Life those are the only 2 I have and I have all those options: or . I'm almost positive that it is Real Life mod with the adult life package.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
It's horrible to get meshes on Second Life, you can't experiment most of the clothes, at least
I will try Imvu now
(Or maybe learn how to use marvelous design, something I've been delaying for months LOL)

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
It's horrible to get meshes on Second Life, you can't experiment most of the clothes, at least
I will try Imvu now
(Or maybe learn how to use marvelous design, something I've been delaying for months LOL)
I agree with you, the clothes there are mostly hard to get. Or there be stretchy at times when one try to convert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes