Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Finally got the hair done to the best of my ability. There are a few transparency kinks in the back but they aren't too noticeable hopefully. Also, no hatcuts cause the hair is about 45k polys without em'. I'm actually pretty happy cause I definitely didn't think that it would turn out well...like, at all. Anyway, ya'll can download it .

Credit to original creator
Could you please tell me WCIF her nipples?

• Love
Reactions: MatomiB

Beta50

Nov 19, 2020
I wish someone would make it make sense to me. Why would two creators collab in a project and one finally release the poses for free and the one that has the lot and pose accessory will not release their part??! The poses are kind of useless without the lot and the pose accessory. Sighing, they said that the lot is early access but they won't tell when they are going to release it. That was in December. :(

UnicornHuni

Jul 14, 2020
It has to be either Real Life mod or Slice of Life those are the only 2 I have and I have all those options: or . I'm almost positive that it is Real Life mod with the adult life package.
No, it's neither of them, I've downloaded Slice of Life, Real Life Mod with the Adult Life add on, Road to Romance & More Context, currently have them all in my game atm and none of those interactions are there.

D

Deleted member 3139786

hey, has anyone got a link to the new gpme eyebrows please

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
No, it's neither of them, I've downloaded Slice of Life, Real Life Mod with the Adult Life add on, Road to Romance & More Context, currently have them all in my game atm and none of those interactions are there.

It could be ERO mod by Etheria.... It has romance interactions.

Jan 29, 2019
It has to be either Real Life mod or Slice of Life those are the only 2 I have and I have all those options: or . I'm almost positive that it is Real Life mod with the adult life package.
I believe you're right- it's Adult Life by Melunn, because I have those options, and I don't have the Real Life mod.

D

Deleted member 909046

Finally got the hair done to the best of my ability. There are a few transparency kinks in the back but they aren't too noticeable hopefully. Also, no hatcuts cause the hair is about 45k polys without em'. I'm actually pretty happy cause I definitely didn't think that it would turn out well...like, at all. Anyway, ya'll can download it .

Credit to original creator
I started converting this hair when i saw the request and i didnt know if you would convert them and i finished them before i saw your post. I will upload my conversion cause i see yours have transparency issues this one doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes