Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I started converting this hair when i saw the request and i didnt know if you would convert them and i finished them before i saw your post. I will upload my conversion cause i see yours have transparency issues this one doesnt
Thanks, I've fiddled around with making hair before but I always have difficulty with how the Sims handles transparency. I did what little I could in blender but this version is better.

D

Deleted member 3139786

I started converting this hair when i saw the request and i didnt know if you would convert them and i finished them before i saw your post. I will upload my conversion cause i see yours have transparency issues this one doesnt
Could you do Doux Rehab please?

D

Deleted member 3139786

Also how come the hair is really shiny for me? 1610645603004.png my setting are all to the max

D

Deleted member 909046

Sorry, I'm not very good at this, if I start, I will definitely ruin everything..
Open the hair in sims4studio and in the texture tab press the specular then make blank. i dont think this will fix the problem i think the problem is the texture of the hair makes the shine more noticeable they might need a retexture idk what else to think

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Open the hair in sims4studio and in the texture tab press the specular then make blank. i dont think this will fix the problem i think the problem is the texture of the hair makes the shine more noticeable they might need a retexture idk what else to think
Okay, I'll do it, but a little later
Thank you for advice

jbak3r

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys do we still have access to that mega folder with all the mods and cc? My mods folder got deleted.

Thanks in advance,

hippomello88

Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 984938 Short Fur:
View attachment 984937 Diva Faux Fur:
View attachment 984940 Moonlight:
View attachment 984941 Coats Fur:
View attachment 984942 Momo Fur Coat:
View attachment 984944 Faux Fur jacket:
View attachment 984945 Faux Fur Coat:
[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks for these!

If anyone comes across any others from any Patreon creators let me know

MinnieM

Sep 2, 2018
For those with SHINY HAIR ISSUES, this is what I do (I do this in batches for all my hair CC just in case):

Untitled.png

Download sims 4 studio -> content management -> batch fix -> CAS -> fix cats & dogs patch glass hair -> select the folder your hair is in -> run

Tada! No more shiny hairs :)

Capture.JPG

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
For those with SHINY HAIR ISSUES, this is what I do (I do this in batches for all my hair CC just in case):

View attachment 985767

Download sims 4 studio -> content management -> batch fix -> CAS -> fix cats & dogs patch glass hair -> select the folder your hair is in -> run

Tada! No more shiny hairs :)

View attachment 985760
Oh god I feel like I've deleted so much stuff just because it was too shiny when I could just do this... WHAT HAVE I DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes