Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitell

Apr 8, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the latest (december-january) animations from Steven Studios? If so, would you please share, I will be very thankful

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
A Youtuber I follow just uploaded part of her mod folder and there are some great finds. She will take it down eventually so download while you still can!
I have any idea what to download when people do this, mostly because I don't know what is valuable in terms of Patreon mods. Do you have any tips on what should I grab? Since Mega folders are down it would be good to be safe and dive.

This is hilarious. Unfortunately Sims4 stuff is so overwhelming that most people who get here gets caught up in chaos. I speak from experience. I've been here for a week and might have booted my game twice and only started a save once and didn't even played for 2 minutes. Still your links and tips were very helpful, thank you for being so kind.

i try nothing found
I don't mean to be rude, but you are being rude. People are giving you advice and helping, the least you could would to put some effort. I'm saying this because sometimes I'm rude too, and it is nice to have someone telling us.

Dec 11, 2020
I have any idea what to download when people do this, mostly because I don't know what is valuable in terms of Patreon mods. Do you have any tips on what should I grab? Since Mega folders are down it would be good to be safe and dive.

This is hilarious. Unfortunately Sims4 stuff is so overwhelming that most people who get here gets caught up in chaos. I speak from experience. I've been here for a week and might have booted my game twice and only started a save once and didn't even played for 2 minutes. Still your links and tips were very helpful, thank you for being so kind.

I don't mean to be rude, but you are being rude. People are giving you advice and helping, the least you could would to put some effort. I'm saying this because sometimes I'm rude too, and it is nice to have someone telling us.
I personally just quickly download everything from creators that I know rarely have public releases and then go into S4S to see what it is since it's hard finding images of Patreon posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes