Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I think you need Anto's Chromatica textures for his newest hairs
Yep and it's so annoying. I don't want all those extra files in my CAS, and I don't want to go through deleting hundreds of swatches with S4S either :cautious:

I was gonna re-sign up for his Patreon, but now that every hair requires all the extra stuff, I'll pass lol

*Edited for spelling error

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone can say me how to do Yamachan leave my home without using Extreme Violence or other extreme mod to "make leave him in a better way"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he's at my home and even using "Force to leave..." mod it doesnt work...i dont care if he's at home but he's using my PC 24 hours and i can't use it LOL yamachan.jpg

Ed Newman

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone can say me how to do Yamachan leave my home without using Extreme Violence or other extreme mod to "make leave him in a better way"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he's at my home and even using "Force to leave..." mod it doesnt work...i dont care if he's at home but he's using my PC 24 hours and i can't use it LOL View attachment 990194
If you use MCCC, there's a cheat for that. The NPC just leaves, without any other consequence.

Reactions: Telonidas

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Does anyone knows where I can find websites to download premade households beside here? Other than the usually websites:

Usually I prefer Maxis-Match CC sims but if Alpha CC also fine. Need to have several households to populate the Sims world with townies and NPCs since I use NPCCC. If know any sites that does good makeover for EA Premade Townies is appreciated.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Yep and it's so annoying. I don't wan all those extra files in my CAS, and I don't want to go through deleting hundreds of swatches with S4S either :cautious:

I was gonna re-sign up for his Patreon, but now that every hair requires all the extra stuff, I'll pass lol
Nah, you aren't seeing the big picture here. Anto's chromatic textures are baseline... they work for any hair that is listed to work with them... so you are saving almost 100mb by just having those... so instead of having 100mb of textures for each hair, you just need a basic hair that is usually less than 30mb, then those 100mb baseline chromatic textures to be used to add color and highlights to those hairs....

It's actually brilliant what he is doing and over time will save many gigs of space without having to just duplicate the same textures over and over.

The neat thing is, some of those chromatic high lights even work with other creators hairs, but its hit and miss but nice to have to try out for even hairs that don't support them.

And remember, you only need those chromatic baseline files and that is it... you don't recopy them for each hair, you just need those 4 files then you are set for every single hair that is chromatic compatible. You should read his patron site about the chromatic hair, it explains it in more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes