Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson Mota

May 4, 2020
I converted this hair but i didnt like how they turned out, the only thing that makes this hair look good is the hair base which is impossible to convert, i couldnt find any hair base for sims heads that worked for this hair that i liked so i just ended up using tsminhsims crewcut. You can have them if you have any requests for conversions send me a pm dont comment here pls
It was very good, I liked it a lot! Thank you!

TooManyTabs

Nov 12, 2020
Odd question: I'm looking for the just the Natural Curves wood wallpaper from Island Living (which I don't have), would anyone be willing to upload the files for that wallpaper?? If you're down to help but don't know how to do it, DM me.

3c2a8647-00000003-00035baa.jpg

Thanks in advance!! :love:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, is it possible to upload the Mods through something else then Simsfileshare ? I often have my problems downloading from there as it takes hours.
Well, there's Mega, there's DMCA Gripe, there's Anonymousfiles.io, there's a bunch of other places, look around the forum here and you'll see where users upload.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Yep and it's so annoying. I don't wan all those extra files in my CAS, and I don't want to go through deleting hundreds of swatches with S4S either :cautious:

I was gonna re-sign up for his Patreon, but now that every hair requires all the extra stuff, I'll pass lol
I did add the textures.. BUT.... the bicolor and chunky require items from accessories in order to appear properly. I had to remove those versions of the hair. I have bicolor hair that doesn't require an accessory to finish the other half. Sorry, but I'm with you on all the damned files. Anto hair is just not for me anymore.

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys how are you? would anyone have that Thatboyfriend content? If you have any other content from this creator and want to share, I would be very grateful.

tumblr_119fbd7a183ad1074e131f061147e7a2_541e08e0_540.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tkaitis
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes