Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

comeandsee

Jan 2, 2021
Those Anto hairs are bicolor, which means the other part is an add on that you probs have to go to acc part of CAS and add on the other color part for it to fully show up. I personally hate doing that so I dont use them.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
UHGG I was happy to have the anto hair in my game but the hairs didin't want to be in my game

View attachment 990520 View attachment 990528 View attachment 990531 View attachment 990533 View attachment 990534

View attachment 990551
That's because you need the Chromatic Textures pack. These hairs aren't worth all the trouble you have to go through to get them to work. I wasn't about to drive myself crazy adding accessories to fill in the left side of the head amongst other things. I fixed the problem in my game by simple deleting them. Really not worth the effort.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
If you use MCCC, there's a cheat for that. The NPC just leaves, without any other consequence.
Anyone can say me how to do Yamachan leave my home without using Extreme Violence or other extreme mod to "make leave him in a better way"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he's at my home and even using "Force to leave..." mod it doesnt work...i dont care if he's at home but he's using my PC 24 hours and i can't use it LOL
Ughhh I have the same issue! He is annoying. I use MCCC like someone suggested and that fool keeps coming back.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
some female sl hairs i’d love converted
some hair options that I would like someone to convert!
from another creator
I have a disagreement, if you who are converting want a place to post things! and receive orders!
I've put in a request for another thread so requests and conversions don't get lost. Hopefully it gets approved soon cause I feel super bad that this thread is getting spammed now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes