Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dekkerkid

Aug 11, 2019
Does anyone have helgatisha latest posepack?

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone can say me how to do Yamachan leave my home without using Extreme Violence or other extreme mod to "make leave him in a better way"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he's at my home and even using "Force to leave..." mod it doesnt work...i dont care if he's at home but he's using my PC 24 hours and i can't use it LOL View attachment 990194
LOL LOL laughingdead this is the reason I have Extreme Violence installed. LOL flippin' EA can't fix it, I take out my frustrations myself and beat the shit out of these sims. And I'm glad i'm not alone any more. I feel your pain, Telonidas .

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
I need to release my mod soon its the absolute best sim leave lot code ever written because it works flawlessly. I'll get it finished up by the end of the week and let you all know but in the meantime a quick and easy method is debug delete object. They will be back when the game loads because the instance is still there just not the object and no one can interact with it because no object but as long as the game is loaded they will not be there bothering the shit out of you lol

Another thing to do is make a boxed in 1x1 room and debug teleport that MF into it. However you will need ControlAnySim to have control of him to teleport
laughingdead Are you telling me I don't HAVE to beat them up any more? Not sure how I feel about that. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 3167038

It looks like somebody already shared the tray files for the bluffview Family home from LinaSims. Soooooo again lol if anyone has this house and is willing to share please do so since someone else already did❤ 

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Thank you people creating a request thread. I might be a hoarder and have OCD about organizing mods, but for some reason I watched the ruckus about organizing this thread and I now feel the pain of those people, I feel solidarity. At least you guys get along pretty well.

I think sometimes it would be good to keep a chat or discord for these requests because most of it is just people asking and providing the same thing over and over, which in my dumb opinion just piles up creating more requests and provides. Any request that was done could be marked as solved and pinned in discord much more easily. But that is just me, I'm just leaving my useless input, because most of the time I'm hoarding the CC's people post here xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes