Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
That's because you need the Chromatic Textures pack. These hairs aren't worth all the trouble you have to go through to get them to work. I wasn't about to drive myself crazy adding accessories to fill in the left side of the head amongst other things. I fixed the problem in my game by simple deleting them. Really not worth the effort.
Yeah I figure this I have the chromatic texture but I'm lazy to trouble myself with this you're right :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: MickCasanova

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
You need one each of the Base, Roots, Ombre, Bicolor & Chunky. Then the additional colored pieces should show up in your accessories to complete the compatible hairs. If it's not showing in accessories, there may be a mod conflict?
It's showing but didin't figure out that he was like this ...too lazy ..so Ideleted this lol thank you anyway :love:

Reactions: MickCasanova
D

Deleted member 3137218

It seems pretty disrespectful too, just throwing out your wishlist at people who have to spend money/time doing these conversions lol
they wouldn't be here if they wanted to actually pay for stuff lol. HHHeaven is a saint for doing this out of their own free time but even with the tutorial they provided, i genuinely thought more people would actually do it themselves (or at least try) instead relying on one person

D

Deleted member 3139786

they wouldn't be here if they wanted to actually pay for stuff lol. HHHeaven is a saint for doing this out of their own free time but even with the tutorial they provided, i genuinely thought more people would actually do it themselves (or at least try) instead relying on one person
One person? There is at least 3+ people who are able to convert here/have provided SL conversions. The tutorial mainly focuses on BUILD objects, not hairs. Sorry I can’t use that to convert hairs which is far more complicated. You can try if you like :) And also you’re clearly here yourself too? So ig you should include yourself in the people who don’t wanna pay for things

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3137218

One person? There is at least 3+ people who are able to convert here/have provided SL conversions. The tutorial mainly focuses on BUILD objects, not hairs. Sorry I can’t use that to convert hairs which is far more complicated. You can try if you like :)
i did years ago when i figured out how to convert from SL and IMVU lol. i sat there and watched youtube videos, used google, and i got there. you will too one day if you want to! y'all be easy lol.

Feb 27, 2020
Ughhh I have the same issue! He is annoying. I use MCCC like someone suggested and that fool keeps coming back.
I need to release my mod soon its the absolute best sim leave lot code ever written because it works flawlessly. I'll get it finished up by the end of the week and let you all know but in the meantime a quick and easy method is debug delete object. They will be back when the game loads because the instance is still there just not the object and no one can interact with it because no object but as long as the game is loaded they will not be there bothering the shit out of you lol

Another thing to do is make a boxed in 1x1 room and debug teleport that MF into it. However you will need ControlAnySim to have control of him to teleport

Last edited:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Nah, you aren't seeing the big picture here. Anto's chromatic textures are baseline... they work for any hair that is listed to work with them... so you are saving almost 100mb by just having those... so instead of having 100mb of textures for each hair, you just need a basic hair that is usually less than 30mb, then those 100mb baseline chromatic textures to be used to add color and highlights to those hairs....

It's actually brilliant what he is doing and over time will save many gigs of space without having to just duplicate the same textures over and over.

The neat thing is, some of those chromatic high lights even work with other creators hairs, but its hit and miss but nice to have to try out for even hairs that don't support them.

And remember, you only need those chromatic baseline files and that is it... you don't recopy them for each hair, you just need those 4 files then you are set for every single hair that is chromatic compatible. You should read his patron site about the chromatic hair, it explains it in more detail.
Lol I understand the big picture. I understand how they work, and I read his patreon. Still not re-subscribing right now. But thanks for sharing your perspective on it.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I need to release my mod soon its the absolute best sim leave lot code ever written because it works flawlessly. I'll get it finished up by the end of the week and let you all know but in the meantime a quick and easy method is debug delete object. They will be back when the game loads because the instance is still there just not the object and no one can interact with it because no object but as long as the game is loaded they will not be there bothering the shit out of you lol

Another thing to do is make a boxed in 1x1 room and debug teleport that MF into it. However you will need ControlAnySim to have control of him to teleport
I can't wait for you to finish this because sims refuse to leave my home all the time, even with using MCCC :ROFLMAO:

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
i dmed you on discord laughingdead :ROFLMAO: and do you guys have the link to the ad-free sfs folder? magic-bot deleted all of their content that was behind adfly and i remember seeing their content in the folder... thanks!

Feb 27, 2020
i dmed you on discord laughingdead :ROFLMAO: and do you guys have the link to the ad-free sfs folder? magic-bot deleted all of their content that was behind adfly and i remember seeing their content in the folder... thanks!
Might be in this link poppy seed

And if not yall need to join up and add it, keep these links organized and easy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes