Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Newman

Oct 6, 2019
Ughhh I have the same issue! He is annoying. I use MCCC like someone suggested and that fool keeps coming back.
Here is a possible solution from EA Answers HQ: "There is an option to turn Yamachan visits off if you click on the staute (there is one in each hood). That will not make him show up in the mountain part at all. He doesn't show up at all anymore then so if you need him for the child festival, make sure to turn him back on."

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019

Here are the options that I get
& I'll try the No Strings but I don't think it's that because it has it's own menu when the interactions I want pops up in the Romance menu
I have the options that you seek and i believe that the only mods that i have are the ones that I have mentioned. Good luck on your search.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Good news my game is fixed. I came back on that Basemental discord and some other person helped me to find out that Patreon version of MCCC and Patreon Nisa's WP don't go well together and their working on it.
Glad you sorted it. What version or WP and MCCC are conflicting between them?

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
Glad you sorted it. What version or WP and MCCC are conflicting between them?
I would assume it's the latest version of MCCC Patreon which gives the conflict, as I missed that update and MEGA is under maintenance so can't download until then...
I have the latest WW and Nisa WP and works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes