Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
Guys, I need some help. I have a lot of sliders from different authors and some of them are conflicting. What parameter in s4s should I pay attention to in order to find the ones that replace each other? I first thought it was the region of Sim Modifier, but then I noticed that some authors have multiple sliders for the same region and they don't seem to conflict. Who knows how that works?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I am using the script at the moment and it's not working, I think. Does it work with the latest version for you?
Also, I think those settings were removed because Patreon doesn't allow incest now.
:rolleyes:
works for me, using latest. settings should be in there. I got a family that im trying to create the most demented inbred family tree ;) so yeah, works lol

Go to LoversLab.com if you havent already, grab that script (if you havent already). Have latest wicked. Go to wicked Settings, check under sex settings or advanced settings. One of those should allow inappropriate.

Last edited:

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Nobody answers because every few pages someone asks the same question over and over again and people get tired of answering only to see another person ask again some posts later.

You don't need to be a genius to know what's happened to the mega, just some common sense. This is a pirate thread. The people here share pay content for free. The creators of said content aren't happy about it, they know of the existence of this thread, and they will do everything they can to stop people sharing their content.

This isn't the first time they have taken down the mega folders or the discord and it probably won't be the last, and the people behind their maintenance have lives outside of this site. In the future instead of cluttering the thread with such complains, consider instead that some creator has reported the folder, be patient and wait whatever time it takes. The admins will share a new folder when they can.
Yeah I get all of that, including 30 people a day asking there same thing. I am also aware of the multiple reasons it could be down. I was simply asking for a status update if there was one. You know, potential uptime ETA, etc.. I drilled down about 30 pages when i made the comment and didn't see an update. Hence the question. I'm sorry your apparent over-sensitivity saw my comment as a "complaint" though. Good job being the white knight of the thread, someone must carry that heavy burden...

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Guys, I need some help. I have a lot of sliders from different authors and some of them are conflicting. What parameter in s4s should I pay attention to in order to find the ones that replace each other? I first thought it was the region of Sim Modifier, but then I noticed that some authors have multiple sliders for the same region and they don't seem to conflict. Who knows how that works?
Use CmarNYC's TS4 MorphMaker. You can edit sliders and change what spots on the bodies they use. I've had to do this on a few of my sliders because they conflicted.

Program is easy enough to use if you mess around with it for a bit. I think there's tutorials also if you can't figure it out without. If you're making a slider from scratch, likely good to look at a tutorial so you do it properly.

MyLifeLeeds

Nov 18, 2020
Hey, I asked this the other day, but I'm still curious if anyone got this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes