Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Can anyone say me how to use this save? I simply set it on my save folder but when i run my game i dont see it to use it on my load game:

Update: I renamed both files to a biggest number and now i see them :) This save is simply amazing i recommend it !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34
Nov 15, 2020
So I have a question... I just installed the latest MCCC update 8.0.0.0.2 but in game it says I'm using version 8.0.0.0.0 sooo I'm not sure if the version shared is really the 0.2 lol

D

Deleted member 2105436

Does anyone have any of Linasims builds?
I really want that bluffview build but i'll sure take any if anybody has them. This will be the only chance to get them since she took her patreon tiers down haha.
Apparently she's putting her "leaked content" on her Tumblr Feb 1st, so it'll be up there soon

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
works for me, using latest. settings should be in there. I got a family that im trying to create the most demented inbred family tree ;) so yeah, works lol

Go to LoversLab.com if you havent already, grab that script (if you havent already). Have latest wicked. Go to wicked Settings, check under sex settings or advanced settings. One of those should allow inappropriate.
Thank you, I will do so!

Reactions: GhostCanuck

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
Can I ask what you've stripped SOL down to? I'm interested in SOL, but always hesitant to ruin a save.
Sorry it took me so long to reply, was! KS's SOL is modular so any feature you do not like, you can simply delete that package. She gives examples on her page here along with the download: For instance: I don't use her menstruation feature because i use WW so I delete that in her main folder. I don't like her self woohoo system because I use WW so I delete that package also. Actually I delete everything but the phone system and the personality system. I like the Meyer-Briggs personality stuff. Doesn't do anything but it's cute. With the phone system I like the hookups. that's the most I allow in my game. hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes