Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
aye but forreal, anyone here know how to add more colors to an accessory? There's this heart choker and waist jewelery that has a bunch of hearts hanging around the waist item made by Kritical (the I-Heart-U set, but you cant find it by itself, ive only ever found it in their item dump on loverslab) and I wanna add more colors to them because they were too lazy to add more than 4 colors (White, Red, Blue, and Green with gold and silver chain variations)

issykimkai

Apr 26, 2019
hey guys does anyone have the file for this angissi set? the set is called 'cosmetics set n3'. theyve been keeping it private since nov 26th. ive searched for it but still couldnt find it

anatoli_1983

Apr 8, 2020
aye but forreal, anyone here know how to add more colors to an accessory? There's this heart choker and waist jewelery that has a bunch of hearts hanging around the waist item made by Kritical (the I-Heart-U set, but you cant find it by itself, ive only ever found it in their item dump on loverslab) and I wanna add more colors to them because they were too lazy to add more than 4 colors (White, Red, Blue, and Green with gold and silver chain variations)
i could try to add colours, can you upload the package file, and let me have a look at it?

Reactions: franksiinatra

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me what do the "clothing overrides" files from simdulgence do? :<<<<
I'm so dumb omg. But I just can't find this information any where on the Internet, I searched on loverslab, google,etc. The only place that MAYBE have the explanation I need is simdulgence patreon page, but the content won't show up because I didn't pay for them. At the end of the day, I really have no idea about these file
Thanks in advance guys!

anatoli_1983

Apr 8, 2020
Can anyone tell me what do the "clothing overrides" files from simdulgence do? :<<<<
I'm so dumb omg. But I just can't find this information any where on the Internet, I searched on loverslab, google,etc. The only place that MAYBE have the explanation I need is simdulgence patreon page, but the content won't show up because I didn't pay for them. At the end of the day, I really have no idea about these file
Thanks in advance guys!

They change the look of the original gamefile to something new. Maybe to a more detailed body part/ naked body part or even top/bottom clothing part.
Every one of these files probably has to be inside your mods folder for the item to be appeared in your cas, always based on which game packs you have installed. You can see on the file names they say "seasons", "island living" and "spa day".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Edward_59
Feb 27, 2020
Open up the file in S4S, look for any swatch under textures, export the diffuse texture only, its the colored one, open in paint prg, change hue maybe, color as you like etc, save, add new swatch in S4S and import the modified tex, save and done

For overrides you have to do extra steps like place that file in the mods folder under S4S in Documents then CAS/Ovveride and select in the dropdown Custom so only the CC item shows and you can select one of the swatches to import into the project. Change that swatch with the above and add more doing the same

martlet

Oct 16, 2017
Hello.....
Can someone pweaze share this couple by Famsimsss? Thank you:giggle:

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know another site that share WW animation? I want to look at Greynaya and ErrorPhillips new animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes