Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone have this this shirt? Is old as hell but the download is not working here...
The reason you can't download it is that Naver blogs use adobe flash player, which is not supported in Chrome anymore. Use a different browser than Chrome will solve the issue :)

D

Deleted member 989410

hii totally random question but how long is the "update makeup" in Sims 4 Studio supposed to take to complete? Cause I clicked it 4 hours ago and its still updating lol I do have a large amount of makeup cc in my folder but other updates that I did in the studio did not take THAT long

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys how are you? Sorry to bother you but would anyone have this Xxblacksims content to share? Any recent content would also be welcome, I've used the search but I haven't found it.
Also, would anyone know where I can find this headband of the simsmarigold? I did some research but it looks like the download has been removed, so if anyone has it and can share it I would be immensely grateful :D

1.png 2.jpg

Reactions: DarkDream34

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
"[Kritical]CasualSet1c.package"
This is the merged package that includes all the files of the set. I edited only the belly chain, and I added black, pink, purple combined with gold or silver front part. I also added the monochromatic option for all the colours, the ones from the original creator and the ones that i added, plus dark gold, light gold and silver. Then i merged all the set again.
Unzip the file from here and replace the one you sent me.
View attachment 996442

The other file you sent here the "[Kritical]HarnessSet2", does not include any heart choker in the merged package, it has this choker, and i just unmerged the file for you to have a look at the items..

View attachment 996457
I just looked through the files, it looks like the choker is in the Casual Set 1 file, looks like theres 3 rings, and 3 necklaces in the file (unless im reading this wrong and really it only brings the choker and the belly chain) but thank you for helping me out

Last edited:

wwgh

Jan 12, 2021
does anyone have simstefani rainbow collection? thanks so much!

morzat666

Oct 13, 2019
H! I need the link of the mega folder and all I see is the previous link, can someone help me? I've looked everywhere in this post. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 989410

H! I need the link of the mega folder and all I see is the previous link, can someone help me? I've looked everywhere in this post. Thanks!
there's no new link as of now. they're working on it

Hamburg21073

Feb 16, 2019
"King Skeletor today at 22:25 o'clock
Thanks for the patience and comprehension. It's back on F95."
But i can't find an actual link here for the Mega ordner, please help THX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes