Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

anatoli_1983

Apr 8, 2020
I just looked through the files, it looks like the choker is in the Casual Set 1 file, looks like theres 3 rings, and 3 necklaces in the file (unless im reading this wrong and really it only brings the choker and the belly chain) but thank you for helping me out

Ready for download

I edited the belly chain, and I added black, pink, purple combined with gold or silver front part.
I also added the monochromatic option for all the colours, the ones from the original creator and the ones that i added, plus dark gold, light gold and silver.

On the heart choker, i added the same monochromatic colours i added on the belly chain.

Then i merged all the set again.
chain.jpg

choker.jpg

Unzip the file from here and replace the file you sent me.

Enjoy!

AdamOAdam

May 18, 2018
I wonder when Nisa will update? Some interaction between Wicked Perversion and Basemental Drugs is throwing LEs for me.

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have these CounterFit stoves and fridges by Ravasheen? I need them so badly
RAVASHEEN: CounterFit Mini Fridges, CounterFit Built In Ovens/Stoves, and Push Comes to Love Wedding Set

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!
(Edit: Find the 1/22/21 CounterFit Mini Fridge update here.)

Last edited:

asadgasdf

Dec 6, 2019
It seems that the s4i zip files are throwing errors. For example in part 1 of 6 there is only Salma Hayek, the other zip files within it are empty. This true for other folks?

Edit: Oh nevermind I get it. You have to DL all 6 parts to fill it in. Leaving this up just in case others come looking for this. LOL

Last edited:

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 6.05.52 PM.png

did anyone download this cash register before guttasimss deleted their blog + patreon? I searched but can't find the item linked anywhere else, I guess bc they deleted pretty recently (nov. last year). If someone could share this, I'd be very appreciative :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes