Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Ready for download

I edited the belly chain, and I added black, pink, purple combined with gold or silver front part.
I also added the monochromatic option for all the colours, the ones from the original creator and the ones that i added, plus dark gold, light gold and silver.

On the heart choker, i added the same monochromatic colours i added on the belly chain.

Then i merged all the set again.
View attachment 996519

View attachment 996520

Unzip the file from here and replace the file you sent me.

Enjoy!
Big W, Kritical could never, thank you for the assist!

Nov 15, 2020
RAVASHEEN: CounterFit Mini Fridges, CounterFit Built In Ovens/Stoves, and Push Comes to Love Wedding Set

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! COULD YOU PLEASE UPLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE OF THE HOME RECYCLER BINS? PLEASE, I BEG!!! THANK YOU!!!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question regarding the new Google Docs that we're using for cc - is there any way to download individual items instead of the entire folder? For example, when you go to SM Sims folder, it lists the Eve bodies as individual links but when you click on the SM Sims Clothes, you are prompted to download 160 megs which Im guessing is their entire library. So are we going to have to re-download the entire library each time SM Sims (or whoever) adds to the folder when we just want one or two items? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Question regarding the new Google Docs that we're using for cc - is there any way to download individual items instead of the entire folder? For example, when you go to SM Sims folder, it lists the Eve bodies as individual links but when you click on the SM Sims Clothes, you are prompted to download 160 megs which Im guessing is their entire library. So are we going to have to re-download the entire library each time SM Sims (or whoever) adds to the folder when we just want one or two items? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.
At the moment, this seems like the only way. If I compare the structure of the individual docs, however, I am of the opinion that the organization of the folders is still in progress and will take some time.

was!

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry it took me so long to reply, was! KS's SOL is modular so any feature you do not like, you can simply delete that package. She gives examples on her page here along with the download: For instance: I don't use her menstruation feature because i use WW so I delete that in her main folder. I don't like her self woohoo system because I use WW so I delete that package also. Actually I delete everything but the phone system and the personality system. I like the Meyer-Briggs personality stuff. Doesn't do anything but it's cute. With the phone system I like the hookups. that's the most I allow in my game. hope that helps.
No worries at all; I'm operating under the absurd assumption that people have real lives outside of this forum. Anywho, thank you, I appreciate the info. I knew it was modular, but I'd seen so many people reporting LEs that I wasn't sure which modules are actually usable. I'll try out the personality system. Thanks, again!

Reactions: tkass

sketchyang

Jan 12, 2021
Hey,i'm new here,Can I request sims4imagination sims like Nathalie Emmanuel,Emily Willis and Karen Gillan,really appreciate if you guys have it

ParticlePym

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, anyone know where I can BGC version of certain items? I have no interest in the GTW pack but I'm obsessed with the industrial rail and stairs. That's literally all I want. Or items that look like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes