Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3068726

Yeah I get all of that, including 30 people a day asking there same thing. I am also aware of the multiple reasons it could be down. I was simply asking for a status update if there was one. You know, potential uptime ETA, etc.. I drilled down about 30 pages when i made the comment and didn't see an update. Hence the question. I'm sorry your apparent over-sensitivity saw my comment as a "complaint" though. Good job being the white knight of the thread, someone must carry that heavy burden...
the search bar is literally on the top right corner, all you have to search is "mega down" and a recent date. all it takes is a min or less to find what youre looking for

D

Deleted member 3139786

hii anyone have
|

Oct 26, 2018
Guys, I need some help. I have a lot of sliders from different authors and some of them are conflicting. What parameter in s4s should I pay attention to in order to find the ones that replace each other? I first thought it was the region of Sim Modifier, but then I noticed that some authors have multiple sliders for the same region and they don't seem to conflict. Who knows how that works?
Sliders conflict according to the area that they are assigned, not the area they modify. Someone, already suggested to use CMar Morph Maker, as the person mentioned, you may not only reassign which area or slot, they occupy, but also know which are the ones that you have that are conflicting. So, follow their advice and use that tool. I hope it helps you solve the conflicting sliders problem.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
hey, could you post pics of the 2 recent skins? i cant seem to find what they look like.
Sorry, that's a bit much work, and I'm at work responding from my phone. Just download them and open in S4S to see the thumbnail, or perhaps someone else here can share the pics for you.

Reactions: Jaxson15

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone happen to have this set from ? I am unable to enter his or her blog as the creator only allow the people he or she invites (i dont think dox 7 is active on Tumblr).

1611150913079.png 1611150949633.png

Reactions: YassGawd
Dec 11, 2020
Anyone happen to have this set from ? I am unable to enter his or her blog as the creator only allow the people he or she invites (i dont think dox 7 is active on Tumblr).

View attachment 994394 View attachment 994395
Here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes