Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
you make bootleg designer purses for sims. i cannot take you seriously!
Hahahahahahahaha you really shouldn't. I'll make them but only if you are gonna bootleg them, if you won't I will be very offended... But jokes aside I hope you all will enjoy my free releases and consider pledging if you want access to more like others do. In the meanwhile enjoy the ones you have I guess.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
Bergdorf keep this same energy for your friends that be on this thread getting free cc and hair conversions too.
I radiate good vibes all the time baby what are you talking about? They don't need to come here for help & they like keeping things they use for edits private as they should but it's great to hear you follow them too. SL or Sims sharing others' works is wrong. I think that goes without saying, but you do you.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
I radiate good vibes all the time baby what are you talking about? They don't need to come here for help & they like keeping things they use for edits private as they should but it's great to hear you follow them too. SL or Sims sharing others' works is wrong. I think that goes without saying, but you do you.
What is the right thing to do? To produce very poor quality skins for $ 10? Or lipstick that is crooked and does not completely cover the lips for $ 5? Or ugly hair with 120,000 polycounts for $ 5? Or a cake with 250,000 polycounts for $ 7.50?In TS4 playing and kids - can you imagine how much they should pay for the pleasure of having such terrible content? I personally give sometimes $ 1 for good content - but seeing what the Sims community creators is doing I can say - Long live the pirates!

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
What is the right thing to do? To produce very poor quality skins for $ 10? Or lipstick that is crooked and does not completely cover the lips for $ 5? Or ugly hair with 120,000 polycounts for $ 5? Or a cake with 250,000 polycounts for $ 7.50?In TS4 playing and kids - can you imagine how much they should pay for the pleasure of having such terrible content? I personally give sometimes $ 1 for good content - but seeing what the Sims community creators is doing I can say - Long live the pirates!
vive les pirates!

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone know of really skilled maxis match hair sculptors? I cannot stand the archaic (2005 called) and cumbersome (these converters I mean creators haven't ever heard of bones? Accounting for morphs?) appearance of alpha hair and have been looking to find creators similar to ClumsyAlien - thankfully, they don't permanently paywall their stuff - but am wondering if there is anyone who does so I can contribute to the community. ;)

Reactions: Yanlucaca

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone know of really skilled maxis match hair sculptors? I cannot stand the archaic (2005 called) and cumbersome (these converters I mean creators haven't ever heard of bones? Accounting for morphs?) appearance of alpha hair and have been looking to find creators similar to ClumsyAlien - thankfully, they don't permanently paywall their stuff - but am wondering if there is anyone who does so I can contribute to the community. ;)

I don't know if that's exactly what you meant (google translator) but have you tried looking at the creations of Colores Urbanos?

Reactions: MollyMessMaker
Nov 4, 2020
I don't know if that's exactly what you meant (google translator) but have you tried looking at the creations of Colores Urbanos?

Thank you! Yeah - I've looked at her hair but it sort of borders on the bizarrely cartoonish and the color is always suuuuuper off/too saturated and too intensely contrasted. I know that there's a ton of her content floating around from my time lurking and looking - I'm like god damn, might as well actually start watching those blender tutorials bcuz I need me some apex legend style clay. :KEK:

Reactions: Yanlucaca

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
I think you need cheak page pretty works- but i dont like maxis style

• Red Heart
Reactions: MollyMessMaker

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
crooked lipstick:ROFLMAO:
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes