Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergdorfsims

Oct 23, 2020
What is the right thing to do? To produce very poor quality skins for $ 10? Or lipstick that is crooked and does not completely cover the lips for $ 5? Or ugly hair with 120,000 polycounts for $ 5? Or a cake with 250,000 polycounts for $ 7.50?In TS4 playing and kids - can you imagine how much they should pay for the pleasure of having such terrible content? I personally give sometimes $ 1 for good content - but seeing what the Sims community creators is doing I can say - Long live the pirates!

I'm very sorry to break it to you but unfortunately I only make handbags and clothes so I don't get why this was addressed to me but if you contact the creators who make them I'm sure they will be able to help you out. If it is already that terrible I don't get why you would ask for it no one is asking you to pledge for bad content. Support those you love the content of to keep them going why would you pledge tho those who you dislike the content of?

rameshkumarsex1997

Dec 22, 2020
no idea how things work now.. o_O

try to open simsfilesharing link, give me error, can't connect to the website stuff.

try google link, redirect me to a "siacdn" link stuff that never open and infinitly load.

aint gonna join discord, i m almost never connected there and i only niterrested by the sims4imagination sims XD

but damn that confusing now :KEK: o_O

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
I'm very sorry to break it to you but unfortunately I only make handbags and clothes so I don't get why this was addressed to me but if you contact the creators who make them I'm sure they will be able to help you out. If it is already that terrible I don't get why you would ask for it no one is asking you to pledge for bad content. Support those you love the content of to keep them going why would you pledge tho those who you dislike the content of?
What are you saying !! On the preview is what we do not like to look GORGEOUS then - we pay and we get .... Be so kind as to look at a few of my posts above! This applies to all content - not only lipsticks and skin! Also many even using maxis mesh do terrible things but want money - appreciate the creations of your colleagues! Skin 10 baks, lipstik and eyeshadow 5 baks, hair 5 baks, top 5 baks ))FOR ????Long live the pirates!!!

rameshkumarsex1997

Dec 22, 2020
no idea how things work now.. o_O

try to open simsfilesharing link, give me error, can't connect to the website stuff.

try google link, redirect me to a "siacdn" link stuff that never open and infinitly load.

aint gonna join discord, i m almost never connected there and i only niterrested by the sims4imagination sims XD

but damn that confusing now :KEK: o_O
facing same problem..if you get any solution...please share it brother

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know any good top clothing cc in the general style as shown below (tied top)? A quick google search didn't reveal any decent ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know any good top clothing cc in the general style as shown below (tied top)? A quick google search didn't reveal any decent ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ridgeport Virginia wrap top looks like the picture: (there are a lot of great recolors from other creators too)

also great tops by these creators :

FabixxClan

May 11, 2020
This is kinda specific, but does someone have UI Cheats Extension v.1.21?? I know it's free but he doesn't have it on his patreon and I currently have a bug with the newest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes