Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avocado22

Jan 12, 2021
S4simomo deactivated tumblr and patreon so I miss latest CC.
Does anyone have Levi Akerman and Ash Lynx hairs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And GinkoSims Hair G26? (Patreon exclusive)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use the search bar but found nothing about this hairs.
Thanks!

Reactions: _Mar_
Nov 15, 2020
Due to the recent heated discussion with a certain paid cc creator, i'm gonna repost my request, since is probably forgotten among the whole polemic. Someone could please kindly share Robin latest recipes pretty please? Miyeok-Guk, Spice Beetroot Soup and Kimchi Noddle Soup? Thanks in advance for the help! ;)

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
You know, I would be down for a round of mud wrestling - covid has been long and hard and not in the fun way. I bet the small folk dominate in the ring, too, since they have superior centers of gravity.

Anyway - to keep folks in the realm of mods and content: enjoy!
OMG Molly i forgot about !I think she made not bad MM hair -sometimes amazing)

S1MFaN4

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone have this?
DOMINATRIX PLAY SESSION – THE SIMS 4 WICKED WHIMS MOD

Nov 15, 2020
Look Up LOL and I didn't forget you..I just had to wade thru the heated argument to make sure I wasn't double posting...and this red berry vodka I am drinking is not helping... sooo that was the delay.
Oh I reposted before you reply with the link but sorry to bother you and thank you so much for sharing. I just thought ppl could get tired of going through the pages with the polemic discussion. I honestly don't know WHY cc creators still coming here to beg ppl to stop sharing like, c'mon, that's so fuckin naive I can't even... :ROFLMAO: Anyways, thank you so much again! :love:

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
I just reposted those.
Hi, unfortunately, I can't successfully download it as my PC thinks it is a virus and thus it was automatically removed :(
Would it be possible to grab this file from others like gdrive or similar?

comeandsee

Jan 2, 2021
That's crazy because I saw their "private hair conversions" on this thread/another so....somebody don't keep it that private if they got it from here

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
Oh I reposted before you reply with the link but sorry to bother you and thank you so much for sharing. I just thought ppl could get tired of going through the pages with the polemic discussion. I honestly don't know WHY cc creators still coming here to beg ppl to stop sharing like, c'mon, that's so fuckin naive I can't even... :ROFLMAO: Anyways, thank you so much again! :love:
Honestly you didn't bother me...I am happy to share!

mydrewcarter

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,
If anyone has these and wants to share them, I'll be more than thankful. Thanks in advance!

1.png

2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes