Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

travoose

Oct 9, 2020
Anyone know of really skilled maxis match hair sculptors? I cannot stand the archaic (2005 called) and cumbersome (these converters I mean creators haven't ever heard of bones? Accounting for morphs?) appearance of alpha hair and have been looking to find creators similar to ClumsyAlien - thankfully, they don't permanently paywall their stuff - but am wondering if there is anyone who does so I can contribute to the community. ;)
I don't use any alpha hair in my game because it's ugly, doesn't match the townies, and doesn't geneticize correctly. I have tons of great MM hair as a result. Big fan of dogsill, imvikai, evoxyr, QICC, Saurus, okruee, oakiyo, isjao, greenllamas, and Marso. Every single one of these creators is either 100% free or has very short early access periods (or is on TSR). A notable exclusion for me is Austin/AH00B, whom I used to support on patreon. He's kind of a jerk, so I don't use his hair anymore.

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
I don't use any alpha hair in my game because it's ugly, doesn't match the townies, and doesn't geneticize correctly. I have tons of great MM hair as a result. Big fan of dogsill, imvikai, evoxyr, QICC, Saurus, okruee, oakiyo, isjao, greenllamas, and Marso. Every single one of these creators is either 100% free or has very short early access periods (or is on TSR). A notable exclusion for me is Austin/AH00B, whom I used to support on patreon. He's kind of a jerk, so I don't use his hair anymore.
I tried CC MM hair before but, maybe because I'm already used to alpha hair so I revert back. Regardless, thanks for the list, I might have use it in the future ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: kto-nibyd

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Dude are you sure that we play the same game lol? Although there are so many people and interests. I practically do not use MM hair- coz i loved alpha))For townies use s4studio-bath fixed- disallow for all randoms-done

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know any good top clothing cc in the general style as shown below (tied top)? A quick google search didn't reveal any decent ones.

I recommend Sentate Colette Top from the January 21 Collection (link has already been posted somewhere here). Edit: File attached (why send someone to search if it is there;))

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020
Dude are you sure that we play the same game lol? Although there are so many people and interests. I practically do not MM hair- coz i loved alpha))For townies use s4studio-bath fixed- disallow for all randoms-done
It’s the clipping, lack of hair bones, and lack of physics for me.

In theory, alpha hair is good (it can at least take a good picture!) but as a whole, it reminds me too much of early game development when hair looked more like straw that moved like soggy noodles.

If maxis can introduce physics and collision in their future games, I’ll be incredibly on board with alpha hair, but until then... I’ll leave the stringy stuff in the past.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Hello Guys,
Could anyone please provide the link for the base game, I just went to the Site in OP and theres alot of versions. It would be good if anyone can provide the link. Thank you.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

travoose

Oct 9, 2020
Dude are you sure that we play the same game lol? Although there are so many people and interests. I practically do not use MM hair- coz i loved alpha))For townies use s4studio-bath fixed- disallow for all randoms-done
It's so funny you should say that. I have noticed the pirate community definitely leans toward alpha style for sure. It's one reason I support the creators I do... I couldn't find their stuff pirated because no one bothered. I definitely use alpha makeup and skin details, but I want my sims cartoony not uncanny valley. I love how the same game can look so wildly different from person to person!

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
It’s the clipping, lack of hair bones, and lack of physics for me.

In theory, alpha hair is good (it can at least take a good picture!) but as a whole, it reminds me too much of early game development when hair looked more like straw that moved like soggy noodles.

If maxis can introduce physics and collision in their future games, I’ll be incredibly on board with alpha hair, but until then... I’ll leave the stringy stuff in the past.
Molly you need cheak page on TSR WINGS and S-Club- they start made it amezing staff)But also i have in game some copy good MM hairs)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MollyMessMaker

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone know of really skilled maxis match hair sculptors? I cannot stand the archaic (2005 called) and cumbersome (these converters I mean creators haven't ever heard of bones? Accounting for morphs?) appearance of alpha hair and have been looking to find creators similar to ClumsyAlien - thankfully, they don't permanently paywall their stuff - but am wondering if there is anyone who does so I can contribute to the community. ;)
has a section for clayified hair. Unfortunately, the page has not been updated since summer. But surely a support as a search aid.

travoose

Oct 9, 2020
And now that I can post links, here's a folder of 4w25's clothes. Some of these are from simsdom, some are patreon exclusive, some are brand new and haven't been public released yet, and some are simsdom free files with extra patreon-only swatches I trust you can figure out what you want and need.

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
I also would like to reshare my request ^^ These are the Newsea hairs I haven't managed to get:

View attachment 1004758 View attachment 1004759 View attachment 1004760 View attachment 1004761 View attachment 1004762 View attachment 1004763
MoonJelly, MagicFuture, MidnightCircus, PrivatePark, FairytaleChoir, ButterflyCore

If anyone happens to have them in the pics above and would like to share, I would be really grateful!
This is the only one I have for you:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello Guys,
Could anyone please provide the link for the base game, I just went to the Site in OP and theres alot of versions. It would be good if anyone can provide the link. Thank you.
i suugest you to go have a look at russian website cs.rin.ru.

it's cool site , it got sims 4 game and dlcs and they also have the auto updater wich update the game automatically after you clic 1 button adding last patch and dlc.

i wont give direct link here (because obvious reasons, not gonna mix up both website.) but it's easy to find on internet. and website is sure and easy to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes