Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Normally I dont post Sims up here but came across this and since a good portion of the population seems to be Harley Quinn fans - appropriate Harley outfits for each slot.

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know any good top clothing cc in the general style as shown below (tied top)? A quick google search didn't reveal any decent ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you can try the Lumy sims selene blouse, you can find it on this folder

Vesper

Jul 10, 2018
The link for MCCC 8.0.0.3 is broken. Does anyone have a working one?

Anyone hear any word on a UI Cheats Extension update? Current version (1.22) causes events to fubar.
That's the most up-to-date. Weerbesu doesn't lock his content behind a paywall, so everyone will access new updates at the same time.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Anyone hear any word on a UI Cheats Extension update? Current version (1.22) causes events to fubar.
I had no issues when I played yesterday, and I have all my mods updated to the newest patch as needed, including this one. It could be conflicting with something else in your game.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I had no issues when I played yesterday, and I have all my mods updated to the newest patch as needed, including this one. It could be conflicting with something else in your game.
I had no issues, until a holiday. The holiday event panel was corrupted until I removed UI Cheats Extension. (shrug) could be that it's conflicting with something else, but I don't run a lot of UI mods.

Reactions: Lucian Rising
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes