Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
I had no issues, until a holiday. The holiday event panel was corrupted until I removed UI Cheats Extension. (shrug) could be that it's conflicting with something else, but I don't run a lot of UI mods.
Ah! Probably worth reporting to the developer at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: xxXXxxxn
Nov 4, 2020
I'm actually pretty excited about the paranormal pack - especially since demons and debauchery is typically my thing. I would hope that some modders would like... create succubi/incubi type possessions... (Are you listening, Nisa? I want an incubus to demolish my sim, ok?)

One of the things I hope that with there being two different teams now - one on the preproduction for Sims5 - that Sims4 can catch a break and sort of just... try to grow a little more as a game. Based on what I've seen modders and progamers do - it's evident that there's literally *SO MUCH* left to be able to accomplish in the game. I'm hoping that these different teams gives Maxis a bit of breathing room.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I had no issues, until a holiday. The holiday event panel was corrupted until I removed UI Cheats Extension. (shrug) could be that it's conflicting with something else, but I don't run a lot of UI mods.
Apparently More Clubs for Sims Mod is causing conflicts with UI ,TOOL ,and MCCC ?

• Love
Reactions: MatomiB

loballer567

Jan 13, 2020
Drama aside for a sec...anyone having problems with UI cheats?
Also does anyone have a working link for the latest mccc? the one in google doc is broken. Thank you!

Reactions: Tkaitis

Tkaitis

Dec 20, 2020
Drama aside for a sec...anyone having problems with UI cheats?
Also does anyone have a working link for the latest mccc? the one in google doc is broken. Thank you!
I checked weerbesu's Patreon and other were having the same issue so I assume he's already looking into fixing it.

Reactions: loballer567

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Normally I dont post Sims up here but came across this and since a good portion of the population seems to be Harley Quinn fans - appropriate Harley outfits for each slot.

This style is already converted for sims4 - you can get it (dont forget use s4studio for fix both style Joker and Harley)

xThicAssassin

Oct 1, 2020
In the midst of useless back and forths that will ultimately go nowhere, here is my small contribution.
Everything I have collected from Krpytonia-
As well as everything I've collected from LaLuna-
And thank you to all the other awesome pirates.

blossomlie

Sep 17, 2020
Hey pirates! Does anyone have breezemotors 1965 Pontiac GTO with HQ interior and open/close doors and trunk? somehow I have lost it and I need it for a pose I made ages ago

Nov 15, 2020
Serinion here is everything from November to the last one. Meow;)
O H M Y G O D ! ! !

REAAAAAAAALLY I JUST SCREAMED IN SEEING THIS. YOU HAVE NO NO 0 0 0 0 ZEEEEROOO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED IT!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO SO SO HARD TO GET SERINION STUFF, I JUST LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, MUCHAS GRACIAS CARIÑO! I'M SO EMOTIONAL RN, I CAN'T...!!! :love:

PS: I hope you don't mind sharing future stuff :cry:

MintyCat

Jan 26, 2021
O H M Y G O D ! ! !

REAAAAAAAALLY I JUST SCREAMED IN SEEING THIS. YOU HAVE NO NO 0 0 0 0 ZEEEEROOO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED IT!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO SO SO HARD TO GET SERINION STUFF, I JUST LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, MUCHAS GRACIAS CARIÑO! I'M SO EMOTIONAL RN, I CAN'T...!!! :love:

PS: I hope you don't mind sharing future stuff :cry:
You're making me blush hahaha. I saw your first comment and got interested in this creator too. These are nice stuff.
PS: sure:cool:

Nov 15, 2020
You're making me blush hahaha. I saw your first comment and got interested in this creator too. These are nice stuff.
PS: sure:cool:
This creator is amazing! I wouldn't mind to pledge cuz it's cheap, but I don't own a credit card and patreon is a shit - not even prepaid ones. So I'm fucked. Serinion is vital to my game - I love MM - as much as Ravasheen and BrazenLotus. The difference is that the last ones do release all their content for free. Serinion is an ASS that keep it locked forever. And he is double wrong cuz OMG everything of his is 100% EA meshes, textures, even from previous TS games, as Castway convertions. Thank you so much again, I couldnt be happier, this is the content I TOP must wanted.

Reactions: MintyCat

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah none of those motherfuckers actually write raw code cept Turbo, basemental and deaderpool. And now me. Maybe some others idk. From scratch. (10 motherfuckers, 10 is stretching it but whatever) Why is that? OK lets say in some other dimension, one that sucks dicks a bit less than this one... Ppl actually share information on how to do scripting mods. A wiki on the sims 4 python classes, ya know like MF Skyrim has, or a bunch of other games, hell ANY other game. Ok sure EA are cunts they didn't give us an SDK and we are left in the dark about things and have to figure it out on our own. Ok in this realm of minor dick sucking we get ppl say 5 of em that are afraid to suck dick and charge ppl for this, Do it in their free time because everything is FREE, dont have to worry about that CC piece imma sell for 80 fucking dollars, write up their own index of functions and classes which help out everyone. Just THAT alone nothing else, how many more peeps you think would attempt scripting. I'm grading you assholes I can do the math here!
Lot of modders who include "scripts" in their mods actually use scripts Scumbumbo made and gave free to use for everyone... to not mention the ones who charge for mods made with Zerbu's Mod Contructor, which is a very big scam given that the Constructor reduces the time of tuning manually a mod by half if not more.

Reactions: Mokikitty

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
I have tried to learn how to code for the game but there's quite literally no guidance from most anyone in the community aside from a few extremely old tutorials. It's not much to go off of.
I write tutorials (for tuning)

for script I can't help, but you can do a lot of stuff with just tuning and some injector (there are two very useful ones, the xml injector and the injection tools)

Nov 4, 2020
people are weird about any type of modding knowledge when it comes to this game because they don't want anyone else to make money and/or clout from it but them. it's why cc creators are secretive about where they get their meshes until one of us point out it's from a 3d site or from second life. even the tutorials on the sims4studio forums are terrible

it's the most annoying thing about sim modding (and it's been like this since sims 2). no other gaming community is like this.
EXACTLY. It's why I'm so... like... confused - especially since I played a ton of fantasy RPG games prior to the Sims - where I've literally never seen anyone charge for a mod outside of maybe a commission to sculpt something completely new.

The sheer audacity - I wish I had even a fraction of that kind of arrogance in my daily life (to use at my discretion, not to have it seeping from every orifice with abandon.)

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
zerbu is one of the nicest people in this community and so was scumbumbo (RIP). the fact that so much has been made off their work. cmar from modthesims as well.
The fun fact is that the actually good ones (the ones who actually code like Turbodriver or the ones who do tools like Zerbu and cmar) are also the ones who give stuff for free or do pre-releases without locking things behind a paywall (WW is technically free too)

D

Deleted member 3137218

Hey pirates! Does anyone have breezemotors 1965 Pontiac GTO with HQ interior and open/close doors and trunk? somehow I have lost it and I need it for a pose I made ages ago

you'll have to rename the file but here you go. all of it is merged in one package file FYI

D

Deleted member 3137218

The fun fact is that the actually good ones (the ones who actually code like Turbodriver or the ones who do tools like Zerbu and cmar) are also the ones who give stuff for free or do pre-releases without locking things behind a paywall (WW is technically free too)
yep. most modders have a completely different approach to releases and i'm thankful for it.

D

Deleted member 3182728

I dont know if it is posted before but does anyone have these hair and clothe silders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes