Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

madimoon1

May 18, 2020
Hey all, are all of Br33zemotors vehicles on VK? Can't pass their phone verification code. Or anyone have the BMW i8 & rolls Royce with stars in ceiling? <3

D

Deleted member 3137218

Hey all, are all of Br33zemotors vehicles on VK? Can't pass their phone verification code. Or anyone have the BMW i8 & rolls Royce with stars in ceiling? <3

i don't know if those are the files but i zipped all the RR and i8 i had from the old mega folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: madimoon1

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Guys, do we think he knows his likes are visible? LOLL
OH I was suppose to be looking at the likes?.........hmm my bad I'll go back and look for the likes LMMFAO

Yep went back and looked at the likes.....that’s A LOTTTT of likes. It looks like a baby’s arm holding an apple...LORT!!!SWERVES CAR.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
Is anybody having this issue? I couldn't enter my sims household, it would take me back to the world screen, I couldn't add a sims to CAS from my gallery, I couldn't delete a sim from my gallery and I couldn't exit my game at all. I had to ctrl+alt+del and end task. And when I opened the LE I see Basemental and/or Wicked Whims. But I took those out, took the steps to fix it but I'm still having this issue.

Nov 15, 2020
Is anybody having this issue? I couldn't enter my sims household, it would take me back to the world screen, I couldn't add a sims to CAS from my gallery, I couldn't delete a sim from my gallery and I couldn't exit my game at all. I had to ctrl+alt+del and end task. And when I opened the LE I see Basemental and/or Wicked Whims. But I took those out, took the steps to fix it but I'm still having this issue.
REMOVE ALL YOUR MODS FOLDER.
DELETE THE THUMBLOCALCACHE FILE.
REPAIR THE GAME.
REFRESH THE GAME FOLDER - MEANING YOU WILL MOVE SOMEWHERELSE ALL YOUR THE SIMS 4 FOLDER. LAUNCH THE GAME VANILLA, LET IT GENERATE A NEW FOLDER. EXIT. MOVE BACK ONLY YOUR SAVES, TRAY, CUSTOM MUSIC IF YOU HAVE ANY AND SCREENSHOTS FOLDER. LAUNCH THE GAME AGAIN. TRY IT IN A NEW SAVE. EXIT.
MOVE MODS BACK. TRY IN THE NEW SAVE. IF THE PROBLEM KICKS IN AGAIN, REMOVE THE MODS FOLDER AND TRACK THE PROBLEM.

Reactions: imperfectxangel
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes