Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
Can anyone recommend nice animations among the WW please? I haven't played the Sims for a long time and during this time the list of animators has become huge. I'm interested in animations where the movements are well done, the sims' faces don't look ugly or funny. I'd appreciate any advice!
The Top 5 from the Google Sheet are all good.
Aside from that, I would recommend Amra72 (retired), GreyNaya, YrSa
If you want to try more, I'd go for Azmodan22, Lifeline (more to group stuff), SalarmoJ, Wild Guy, and Zorak
The rest is so-so I guess

Also here is the instruction for some of the animations, quite important to install them right

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
I just reposted those.
I managed to download it, phew! Next question is, I might miss something as when I tried in-game the whole face and body becomes white & red squares and question mark.

Would anyone point out what file(s)/step(s) that I need to do?

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone had "ONI's" most recent recipes or updates that have been released? Or any creator that has released any custom food cc? Oni's link was posted pages and pages back but the mega link is no longer working..

Thanks so much in advance!

Reactions: wdywoo
Oct 26, 2018
I managed to download it, phew! Next question is, I might miss something as when I tried in-game the whole face and body becomes white & red squares and question mark.

Would anyone point out what file(s)/step(s) that I need to do?
The reason that this happens to you, is that Anto changed his textures, so you will need the textures for the hairs to show up without the red (normal way). I posted those here a couple of weeks ago, so if you click on my avatar and go through my post you will find a file named Anto textures, download those. Edit: I found my older post , so here are those textures you need:
Sorry, I do not give you a direct link or reupload them for you, the reason being I stopped using Anto hairs when he started this texture deal in order to deter people from pirating his stuff.

Last edited:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone had "ONI's" most recent recipes or updates that have been released? Or any creator that has released any custom food cc? Oni's link was posted pages and pages back but the mega link is no longer working..

Thanks so much in advance!
Hi, if you search the thread, several custom recipes, including Oni's have been shared. And by searching, I don't mean scrolling all these damn pages lol I mean using the search bar. Oni and Ice have been shared, oh and someone named Robin

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
A combination of a render within Blender and additional photoshop touch-ups after rendering. It’s a lil more complicated than the average paint and stitch but there are a lot of resources to help show how to rip a sim from the game and then being able to pose it how you need to within a scene in Blender.
Molly i think you need cheak page from that sir - pretty sure you will be exited

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WonderWoman_84
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes