Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3167038

Thank you to everyone for helping me about the editing. I'm gonna practice today and use the tips y'all gave me <3 love you guys honestly<3

D

Deleted member 3137218

can anyone with a baidu account download this?
direct link - /

Nov 15, 2020
can anyone with a baidu account download this?
direct link - /

OMG I STUMBLED ON IT A FEW DAYS AGO. There aint how to create a baidu without chinese phone number. Uuuuuugh. If someone can please share everything, I want it too!

D

Deleted member 3137218

i love their stuff. the older stuff has expired pcloud links but the newer stuff has links that work. i just want these two items lol. i will probably end up messaging them and hope they reupload the link.

with china, it stinks bc baidu and pcloud are the only ways to get files. wetransfer is only for businesses

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
OMG I STUMBLED ON IT A FEW DAYS AGO. There aint how to create a baidu without chinese phone number. Uuuuuugh. If someone can please share everything, I want it too!
I don't remember exactly - I download whole buildings with these CC from someone - there it was all - if I'm not mistaken it was BankogSims

• Red Heart
Reactions: MollyMessMaker
Nov 15, 2020
I don't remember exactly - I download whole buildings with these CC from someone - there it was all - if I'm not mistaken it was BankogSims
They have everything from them? If someone manages to get everything from MINT please can upload in a zip? I don't mind, I'll sort them myself. It's just their stuff works so good with the Snowy Escape pack.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys, if anyone is looking for good sims to download, i found this

I've seen that his better stuff is in his patreon, so if anyone can share his patreon sims will be great!

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know of a way to freeze a low need? I wanted to have a homeless camp with all sims who live there to have permanent low hygiene, and MCCC raises the needs to max when freezing.

Country_Boy

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone know of a way to freeze a low need? I wanted to have a homeless camp with all sims who live there to have permanent low hygiene, and MCCC raises the needs to max when freezing.
If I'm not mistaken, Using MCCC by shift clicking the mailbox and, disable needs for household freezes it. Or at least mine did. Where ever their needs where when I clicked it it stayed unless I used UI cheat to fill it, or my sims went and took care of it themselves.
Edit: have you tried freezing it with MCCC and then manually lower the hygiene where you want it using UI cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes