Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Anyone can say me how to start the paranormal investigator career? I dont know how to invoque Guidry to ask him about the career... :( Also i dont see any reward store license to buy.

View attachment 1007080
Well, you need the seance table and the glass ball. Then Gentry will appear normally after a couple of days. Your lot needs to be "haunted residential", don't forget to change that. Then you need to perform all Gentry interactions and level up your medium skill till level 5. Only then more options will appear. - I'm still level 2.

hippomello88

Dec 13, 2020
Anyone have Breeze Motors BMW X7?

I see Modern Crafter has converted one from TS3 but it's nowhere near as nice as Breeze Motors' :/

So if anyone has B-M's one please shout

Last edited:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Another question guys, do you know whether Kiarasims has updated her custom traits for the newest update? I am looking at her site and it's very unclear. :(

D

Deleted member 3137218

fyi - if you're not using adfly blocker add-ons, you're not living. Adfly websites are easy peasy now - just keep clicking the X up top to the pop up msg and eventually itll kick you straight to the download link.
i never go online without protection lol.
adfly skipper, ublock origin, adblock plus, track me not, privacy badger, for a cleaner web experience lol.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Using MCCC by shift clicking the mailbox and, disable needs for household freezes it. Or at least mine did. Where ever their needs where when I clicked it it stayed unless I used UI cheat to fill it, or my sims went and took care of it themselves.
Edit: have you tried freezing it with MCCC and then manually lower the hygiene where you want it using UI cheat?
Hmm, I didn't see any MCCC options on the mailbox. If you meant using testingcheats, that just disables/enables needs decay which doesn't do what I want it to do.

However! Adjusting their needs with UI works after giving sims the freeze motives flag with MCCC, so thank you very much for the suggestion!

EDIT: swapping to a different household seems to reset the adjustement made with UI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Country_Boy

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Vicky CAS Traits - Updated for 1.7
- basic core qualities
- social habits
- Love types
- attractiveness
- talent and weakness

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
I have a baidu account so I just picked them up for you. I think cocov is also right about the wayback machine tho! I made my account with a foreign number but it was fucking awful trying to set it up blech
Oh please, grab it for me from Baidu, if it's not difficult, everything else I could get except this СС - Barebaba does not update links on international platforms - so I just can't get this charm))

MintyCat

Jan 26, 2021
The Top 5 from the Google Sheet are all good.
Aside from that, I would recommend Amra72 (retired), GreyNaya, YrSa
If you want to try more, I'd go for Azmodan22, Lifeline (more to group stuff), SalarmoJ, Wild Guy, and Zorak
The rest is so-so I guess

Also here is the instruction for some of the animations, quite important to install them right
Thank you very much for your answer! I remember using Amra72 and Mike's animations and I liked them.
Now I think Motherlodesims and GreyNaya would be perfect for me. :)

Reactions: docteure

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Well, you need the seance table and the glass ball. Then Gentry will appear normally after a couple of days. Your lot needs to be "haunted residential", don't forget to change that. Then you need to perform all Gentry interactions and level up your medium skill till level 5. Only then more options will appear. - I'm still level 2.
Thanks so much tomorrow ill try to do all of this, thanks for the explication Rogue Siren!!!! :p:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: WonderWoman_84
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes