Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ishikawa_rin

Feb 14, 2019
OMG I STUMBLED ON IT A FEW DAYS AGO. There aint how to create a baidu without chinese phone number. Uuuuuugh. If someone can please share everything, I want it too!
I have a baidu account so I just picked them up for you. I think cocov is also right about the wayback machine tho! I made my account with a foreign number but it was fucking awful trying to set it up blech

Nov 15, 2020
I have a baidu account so I just picked them up for you. I think cocov is also right about the wayback machine tho! I made my account with a foreign number but it was fucking awful trying to set it up blech
I tried using the wayback machine but it says the pages aren't archived, which is weird. I know is asking too much, but there is any way you get all content and upload it please...? Or you mean only the mega links are in the machine?

D

Deleted member 3137218

THANK YOU SO MUCH. i've wanted these for so long! i really appreciate it!

D

Deleted member 3137218

You can get the mega links for these through the wayback machine.
i had no idea china could use mega?! i guess they used a vpn!

Rogue Siren you enter their website in and you'll see the megaupload links they used to have on the site.

you have to remove the from the link and it has adfly so be careful.

Nov 15, 2020

Rogue Siren you enter their website in and you'll see the megaupload links they used to have on the site.

Ok, thank you for step by step, but when the link with adfly, it leads me to baidu. -.- not to mega.

D

Deleted member 3137218

Ok, thank you for step by step, but when the link with adfly, it leads me to baidu. -.- not to mega.
ah you have to search when the post was made. if the post was made 2017, look in the archive for that year. i can post what i grabbed from there if you want.

the only other thing i would like is the running track

direct link -

i can't grab this one off wayback machine

Nov 15, 2020
ah you have to search when the post was made. if the post was made 2017, look in the archive for that year. i can post what i grabbed from there if you want.

direct link -

yeah many arent available in mega.... IF ANY CHINESE HAS BAIDU ACCOUNT, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD SWEETMINT STUFF, I BEG OF YOU!!!

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone have Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.1?
If you do, please don't provide a simfileshare link, it's impossible to download from there. :(

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019

direct link -

If you guys are hesitant about adfly, I can download whatever for you. Sorry if there was other stuff not available, I just looked for the ones you requested.

Nov 15, 2020
If you guys are hesitant about adfly, I can download whatever for you. Sorry if there was other stuff not available, I just looked for the ones you requested.
The problem isnt adfly, the problem is baidu. We cannot download without registering and to register is required a chinese phone number. I looked everywhere to try to solve the problem, even tried some methods but it didn't work for me. If you do have a baidu account, could you please please please I beg, download SWEETMINT stuff and upload it? Throw everything in a zip, no worries, I'll grab everything and rehost in somewherelse so more ppl can get it when they want. I know it may be asking a lot but if you're willing to help, it will be extremly appreciated. Thank you for the help you already have done!!! :love:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone can say me how to start the paranormal investigator career? I dont know how to invoque Guidry to ask him about the career... :( Also i dont see any reward store license to buy.

career.png

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

fyi - if you're not using adfly blocker add-ons, you're not living. Adfly websites are easy peasy now - just keep clicking the X up top to the pop up msg and eventually itll kick you straight to the download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes